anyone else think homeboy rap fell off after woodie died?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2004
I think Homeboy Rap started sliding off even when woodie was around. Homies from my areas were slowly starting to not bump some homeboy shit bout 5-10 years ago..
I think that's just because when GUN came out, albums started becoming all banged out. And you can only listen to the same topics so much before you want to take a break from it. I remember the time you're talking about. Gente went from from bumping Northern Expozure and GUN to Messy Marv and Mac Dre. The same people that were telling me that they were tired of listening to Tokztero and Woodie back in the day and jumped on the Thizz bandwagon, are now listening to Salineros.

May 16, 2002
I never really bumped homeboy rap at all, but here is one song that I always found catchy.

What ever happened to Mad Dog? He used to post on here back in the day.

Props: siccmadesyko
Dec 11, 2006
Gemini @Gemini i think mad dog got 7 years or something in like 07 or 08. once he was gone the whole DED camp died out too. I like bear and hugh heff but havent heard shit since the Northern Cali stomp

Last edited:
Props: Gemini