@FLAMER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Flamers card has been pulled, this is just passin his card around now lol

well on to the next episode

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
At the end of the day it don't mean shit. I've done songs with platinum artist, delt with a majors, threatend to be sued by Fox & Sony, was invited to The Source Awards, recieved random phone calls on some, "How are you?" From some major artist etc.

All I gained was knowledge of how it all works. I look back at artist like Benzino who used to own The Source Magazine along with David Mays. In the later years they became a biased nagazine and stated their personal opinions against bigger artist like Dr. Dre & Eminem.

Bottom line, Benzino spent millions & millions getting major artist / producers on his albums. Two page ads for promotion in his magazine. Giving himself the "Hip Hop Quotable." Giving his album "5 Mics," opening clubs in Miami etc.

All that and got nothing. At some point in time it doesn't matter who's behind you, who's coat tail your riding etc. If you got it, you don't need to put that much behind it. You will shine on your own and there will be no doubt what so ever that you have what it takes.

If a major got me today and told me they loved my music, but felt I was too fat, old and ugly for the limelight, but wanted to sign me as a ghost writer, best believe I would. Other than that I'm having fun doing what I do with music. That's all that matters. I never do it to spite anybody. To rub it in the face of any doubter etc. I do it because I love it.

Something ol' boy here lacks.
Some major differences between Benzino and this other guy though is 1) About $10 milli, 2) Benzino is a founding member of a legit Hip Hop Group (Almighty RSO), 3) The Source was not the last thing Benzino has done that was profitable. JS $0.02 PEACE

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I was out there, not one sign of og flamer, i hit up the stage area a few times and didn't see this gummy bear, I was hoping he was out there cause I was going to smack all his fronts out!! if he was there he must of locked himself in a port a potty lol dudes weak as fuck!!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
lol looks like a packed out show

what do you call a flamboyant homosexual that doesnt refrain from his gay tendencies in public?...