@FLAMER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
He probably paid it in cash trying to look like a baller. They seriously saw him coming. If that's the case (which is more than likely the case) his argument / legal lawsuit / copyright is out the window. They don't want his music. Snoop Dogg ripping off two-bit / nobody artist? Why would he? he doesn't need the money. This is the case of a fan wanting a free (no pun intended) ride off Snoop is how they'll see it.

There was no contract signed or a receipt of any kind. Just a bunch of pictures that celebrities take all the time in public.

Flame should chalk it up and realize he paid Snoop that money to show up at his house for the day. Bottom line.

Ya stupid ass should of saved it and bought a house. That would be an investment that keeps on giving.
And an investment to give his grandma some fucken space and a break from all his drama man damn!

May 16, 2002
He probably didn't pay nothing like that at all just fronting to make it seem like he has paper like thAt..it's a front..dude wouldn't be wearing silver chains and $10 nor cal shirts if he had paper like that..
He don't have it, but his grandmonther does. And he proabably convinced her it was a major investment and that he'd pay her back ten fold. She probably took out a second mortgage just for that. As a mortician I hear these stories a lot when elderly people pass and the family doesn't have enough money to pay for the services. Most regular cases it's buying stores to open a business etc, but to put behind a straight up pipe dream? SMFH!

Right now Snoop Dogg is like...

May 16, 2002
Looking back and re-reading about Tha Dogg Pound hitting him up it's clearly bogus. There is no way in hell anybody would wait a month to go "shoot a video" when $28,000 is on the line. I'd of flown out yesterday.

And why would he give $450.00 to Snoops manager for The Jacka donation?

There will be no video!

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
So after threatening a few people the Dog Pound called and bowed down to the threats and will shoot shoot a video next month? After its been on the radio for at least 30 days? If this is true which I find hard to believe. wouldn't you wanna have a video in the can ready to drop ASAP after it blows up on the radio. This is is a generation of shirt attention spans and that Month might be all he gots. But what do I know I don't have 28 grand for a snoop verse. And if u pay any man 28 gz why don't you have his direct #? Or atlas some manager info. Who da fuck is answering the phone at the dog pound ? Rappin 4 Tay?

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
Flame you ol Dont fuck with me ass nigga Illuminati will run you over on a tricycle ass nigga
Fuck you, your stupid ass posts, your stupid ass song, your stupid ass life and your stupid ass paid fans. You swear your piece of shit rhymes ever actually hit a spot when someone is hearing them. I literly am giving you the benifit of the doubt that you arnt actually that stupid as your posts make it seem...