TECH 9, LUNIZ, SPICE, KMK, RBL :HUMBOLDT STORMS:

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
DIAMONDBACK RECORDS & FILMS signs with
MSB ENTERTAINMENT TO RELEASE:

Humboldt Storms is a multi-media experience into one of the most infamous marijuana capitals of the world. Through diverse musical landscapes and raw, uncut stunning visuals, this project depicts life behind the Redwood Curtain. Told by local acts who have helped create Humboldt's thriving rap/hip-hop scene backed with exclusive features from the industry's top selling artists such as TECH N9NE, Luniz, Kottonmouth Kings, Haystak, Potluck, Spice 1, R.B.L. Posse and Jay Tee from N2 Deep.
This album also contains a DVD that includes a movie entirely created and produced in Humboldt County with a full cast of Humboldt County actors.

DISTRIBUTION THROUGH: NAVARRE CORP.
IN STORES: APRIL 25, 2006

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
HUMBOLDT STORMS CD: TECH 9, SPICE, KMK, RBL

DIAMONDBACK RECORDS & FILMS signs with
MSB ENTERTAINMENT TO RELEASE:

Humboldt Storms is a multi-media experience into one of the most infamous marijuana capitals of the world. Through diverse musical landscapes and raw, uncut stunning visuals, this project depicts life behind the Redwood Curtain. Told by local acts who have helped create Humboldt's thriving rap/hip-hop scene backed with exclusive features from the industry's top selling artists such as TECH N9NE, Luniz, Kottonmouth Kings, Haystak, Potluck, Spice 1, R.B.L. Posse and Jay Tee from N2 Deep.
This album also contains a DVD that includes a movie entirely created and produced in Humboldt County with a full cast of Humboldt County actors.

DISTRIBUTION THROUGH: NAVARRE CORP.
IN STORES: APRIL 25, 2006

Apr 25, 2002
so the dvd drops on april 25th. why not 4/20? are you guys interested in doing a dvd release party? I was thinking about throwing together a club event on 4/20 in fri$co and this coule be a good fit. hollar back if you wanna converse. I graduated from humboldt state and have seen a few potluck shows and some diamondback ent events. could be a good fit with the timming. hollar back on the board or pm.

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
hey wasup, actually both drop on APRIL 25TH ...ITS A CD/DVD TOGETHER.... april 20th wasnt a release date for Navarre Distribution, so we couldnt land that...yea, that was the idea tho!....as for the show, there is already a HUMBOLDT STORMS TOUR that will kick off around release time, so yes we are looking for venues and sf would be good...hit me with your number folx and i will have a label rep call u asap... hitme at [email protected]

thanks man

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
Cool Nutz said:
Cool Nutz is one of the top selling artists on there as well. Make sure that you don't forget your boy.

No disrespect intended homie..
We didnt write the overview for this project-
We give the labels full permission to write their own overview... but if the grammar isn't on point, then we tell em' to shape that up...

peace and fish grease.

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
righton thanks...

ITS A PRETTY TIGHT ALBUM...and the DVD is good too....

HUMBOLDT STORMS
Track Listing--

1. News Report Intro.
2. Round Here: Kenny Freestyle, Overdose, Young Cali
3. Roll Up, Blaze Up: Garth Vader, Potluck, Hussein
4. Mary Jane: Potluck, Luniz
5. U Afraid of a Whiteboy: Kenny Freestyle, Overdose, Haystak
6. Streetlife: Jamesboy, Coolnutz, RBL Posse
7. Friends or Foes: LCA
8. Cold Black Winter: Kenny Freestyle, Overdose, Spice 1
9. Kid Rock in Humboldt Skit
10. Roll Big: Potluck, Kottonmouth Kings
11. Changes: Jo-B-1
12. Man Up: Caveman, Nac One
13. Dirty Rats: Self Titled
14. 1 Eye, 2 Hoes: OEB
15. Life goes On: Garth Vader, Spice 1
16. Hold On: LCA
17. Go Hard: Jay Tee (N2 Deep) w/ Moonshine Bandits
18. Say What You Wanna Say (Re-Mix Exclusive): Potluck, Tech N9NE
19. No Problems: Magnum J, Jon Conners, Big White Nasty
20. It's All Good: Haystak (Unreleased Solo)
21. News Wrap Up Outro.

Jun 23, 2003
hey booza, post this info in the strange music forum to with some graphics too. I posted a thread over there with a link to this but you should put one there to advertise this right to techs fans. Post it up over there and ill delete my thread homie. Good lookin on the info . looks interesting. Hope they cover some stuff about the super dank from humbolt.