NEW WEB INTRO.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
thanks

WHEN PROHIBITION DROPS, you buy that, and I will hook you up w/ a complimentary Soggy Album...so you can see the transition! Believe me, PROHIBITION is on some new shit, We now have our own studio and have a ton of producers working on this project...

Apr 25, 2002
www.rcanedesign.com
What up booza?

Site is lookin good dogg, gotta love flash! However I do have one suggestion, i know you gota have a pic with some hotter girls in the front row than those. I barely noticed at first but after watching it twice you see the same two girls in the front, and honestly, from a marketing perspective I'm not sure that's the message your trying to convey. haha! Just some constructive critisism from one designer to another. I been workin on some shit too. If you get a chance let me know what you think of the site I just launched for my homie Killah Mo.

www.killahmo.com

Bout to have an art gallery show at SJSU for my BFA in Digital Media in the first week of October. If your in San Jose around then you should come check it out. For more info on that go to

http://www.arlenthurber.com/agt_sonicPiano/description.html

Lemmie know if you got any questions or comments
Swish

Apr 25, 2002
www.rcanedesign.com
Oh yeah I know yall bring the ladies out, not doubtin that. but I also know you gotta have a more aesthetically pleasing image you coulda used. Only reason it impacted on me was cuz you see it repeated 4 times.

and about the quality of the pics in my shit, yeah dogg I know, i been getting that alot, I got high res pics. I did all the photography myself, but shit always gets fucked in flash when you resize it. I'm gonna do a redesign once things at school slow down and now that I know what I'm lookin for I'll be able to plan it out better. Thanks for the feedback tho,

keep shine'n
Swish

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
WASUP HOMIE!

In the last few months
Did a track w/ jay tee a while back....
Did a nice show with E-40 a while back...bout 1,200
Did a fat show with Uncle Kracker not too long ago...bout 2,000 peeps

Got our T-Shirt Bandit Gear rockn'!

other then that............
JUST working on the new Moonshine Album...its fuckn bonkers.....
In our studio nightly...We got about 5 different producers....
some coo features....etc...Album artwork is on its way....
The album is on some Country/Rock/Rap shit!

come down a drink a few, we will be throwing a party some time soon....hopefully....

yer cover is dope, must be essquebed!

Jul 3, 2002
www.SIR-MOJ.com
^^^ I wanna go down there and promote again. It look's like yall been doing the damn thang. Keep going hard with the country/rock/rap shit because its different. Let me know when you throw a party on the private and I'll come down and definately get drunk and yeah, essqubed did the cover. My video will be up on my new website in the middle of November...