Moonshine Bandits w/ Bubba Sparxxx...E-40...Haystak!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
They have unleashed the big secret on you finally. I don't know if you all will be able to handle this shit they are gonna be on a destructive path blazing shit up on the mic. MSB got one of the rawest flows you will hear, they got a crackin sound i guarantee will get your head nodding for days. Haystack, Bubba Sparxxx, MSB on one track oh boy! The crazy caucasian persuasion is in full effect are you ready for this. Not too mention a Bay Area legend in E-40 who has layed down some of the most creative rhymes ever, and some young Bay Area flame spitters in Droop and Kaoz. You better pick this one up and support the homies, your rap collection cant be complete until you have this album. Whats you know about Soggy Crackerz? Well you will find out soon enough be on the lookout for this one.

Apr 25, 2002
promos

whatz crackin booza hit me up w/ some promos im down to get it out around the killa kane-town heres my addy holla back peace biggD

Dom G
5627 N. Cannon
Spokane,Wa 99205