Moonshine Bandits w/ Bubba Sparxxx...E-40...Haystak!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
Curbie said:
I wanna hear Haystaks verse, he my favorite at the moment, no one is touching him!

wasup curb~!

Big stak the mak is one of the most UNDERATED rappers in the game....One of our favorites, he came tight on it, he does the hook too, track is called SAME OL ME............We also are in the works of doing some more work w/ him.... He's good peoples, Def Jam needs to get off their fuckn ass and drop his album.........

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
sup EDJ, thx for stoppn in......

sales overall were mediocre...

2,000 around.Over 1,000 in our town population of 25k...give or take...
We dropped in October /near 4th quarter, when Transworld bought Wherehouse, at the time City Hall wasnt doing business w/ Transworld, thus leaving our product out of all Wherehouse chains...simultaneously not getting us into Sam goody.however we debuted in City Hall's top 15 at number 10.....in the end our product wasnt available in the Valley which was our target market....eeeeeeee.. that kinda sux, but everything happens for a reason..

We also dropped
WILD WEST this year w/ City hall now that they are w/ Transworld again and is already over 1200....

We have
Dirty South Ballin w/ Navarre and it is over 2500 pre sales...all of our future projects will be going thru Navarre which is a Mega Company -

we are very happy and fortunate to be where we are at...We have 3 projects dropping with Navarre and also the green light to sign whomever we think would sell and bring them thru their pipeline

so we cant complain...