KNOCKIN!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2002
www.SIR-MOJ.com
Look, Im going to keep it real! I did not really like the 1st album, but T1's L.P thats coming out is slappin!!!!!!! For real. Much props on that one. One song clowns their first album by itself.. REAL CHAT!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
u meen the E.P cuzzn??....... that shit is bangin.....what tracc u speakin on that u really soakin??

by the way........ SONNEY HILLS anthem...with MOJ, MUB & T1... is bangin..... u got fire in ya spits fam.......dope tracc

Drawmuh

Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
SikIndividuoh said:
**clears throat**

That'd be SUNNYHILLS youngsta...block 2 block

Regards
well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me.......that aint my necc of tha woods......

come threw tha souf side nicca........pay respect to ya cuzzins side...... the roland was delivered 2 days ago, its a fuccn monster, u should come drool on it with me..... all these buttons got my brain fryed

Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
i can record....... just learned that today....... its a step by step process...... i got the roland in-sync with cakewalk....so when i hit play in the roland, the cakewalk plays as well..... shits nutz

yuuuuuuuuuuhp i still got that INTERNAL......i beleave MISTA DRAWMUH owns all rights & publishin to that verse if im not mistaken.....ill be willing to sighn it over, for a small fee..... **rubs chin** $5,000......nothing more, nothing less