GI APPEARAL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2003
aye T1 you thinkin of gettin a new design for the shirts?? ima cop tha one ya'll got right now as soon as i get paid n shit...but also how bout some GI hats?? that would be sick!! different styles of hats too...get at me

Jan 26, 2003
somethin like this...black n gold or white n gold (even better) with the GI Productz logo on the front n a small logo on the back...also fittin not adjustable n shit...both of them styles on bottom would be koo...also like in black n silver, n black n red n shit...juss some ideas

Jul 26, 2002
T1 ... I need to get another GI T-shirt for the hubby .... he's all pissed off because I washed it and by accident put it in the dryer. So I need to get him another one if possible. Let me know if you have anymore?

Apr 28, 2004
I would be keen on placing a new GI specimen beneath the lens of the microscope that is a touch dissimilar in comparison to the current shirt design, which dons the text of “Game Insane”, hovering above the web address. Do not enter a state of trepidation & feel uninhibited to venture off into a new-fangled appeal my friend. Good day to you sir.

Doc Peculiar

Jul 26, 2002
Doc Peculiar said:
I would be keen on placing a new GI specimen beneath the lens of the microscope that is a touch dissimilar in comparison to the current shirt design, which dons the text of “Game Insane”, hovering above the web address. Do not enter a state of trepidation & feel uninhibited to venture off into a new-fangled appeal my friend. Good day to you sir.

Doc Peculiar
HuH???? j/k

Jul 26, 2002
@ Doc .... I was just kiddng ... hehehehe. You know the way I am.

T1 - It would be nice to have 1 more batch of the OLD shirts for the hubby. He'll never be over it if I don't get him another just like it after I ruined it.