Anybody pick up BRAINSTORM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2005
I did...it is CLASSIC...Every track is top notch...Just like the GI debut cd i can put in the cd press play and let it ride without skipping tracks

Good work GI...straight quality and worth the wait...

BAsK

Aug 13, 2006
i really didnt like it to be honest all the beats sound the same and the new songs there were tryna get hyphy on sucked i mean i get tired of teh same triton beats with teh same synth bass and rez i loved there first and 2nd cd i hasve them but i just not feelin this one sorry i was hoping for too much i guess i only really liek a couple tracks like genious ideaz is cool

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
young berner78 said:
i really didnt like it to be honest all the beats sound the same and the new songs there were tryna get hyphy on sucked i mean i get tired of teh same triton beats with teh same synth bass and rez i loved there first and 2nd cd i hasve them but i just not feelin this one sorry i was hoping for too much i guess i only really liek a couple tracks like genious ideaz is cool
Cant please em all thats fasho, hope it grows on ya fareal...Its dope material..