Where Lil C.S. at?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
I'm here folks. Just in and out. I've doin' a lot of features lately, and just layin' in the cut to see what happens with Dago before I release another solo. I'm not in the position right now, as far as connections etc, so I'm waitin to see if Dago craccs this year, and then I'll come with some mo' heat, cuz I have the music, just not the position. And you can have all the hits in the world, but they will never be hits, if you're not in the right position. But I'm still in the streets, at concerts etc. I got a show on Feb 3rd Super Bowl Weekend at the Rilo Nilo on Home Ave. Me and the Mob Kingz. Have you picced that up yet? That was some hardcore underground shit. I'm still here...I'm just loadin' ammo right now...

Apr 25, 2002
J-FUNKTION said:
Good to hear C.S, maybe you can help me out seein that no one else on here knows, wheres Larry Love at? Block Smashin was dope as hell.
Much love ya'll. Larry Love, now goes by DJ Alonzo. He's one of the most popular club/mixtape DJ's in Dago. Yeah, and Block Smashin is one of my all time favorites. It will be on the Lil C.S. - Greatest Hits (so far)/Ghetto World Sdtrk cd.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
LIL C.S. said:
I'm here folks. Just in and out. I've doin' a lot of features lately, and just layin' in the cut to see what happens with Dago before I release another solo. I'm not in the position right now, as far as connections etc, so I'm waitin to see if Dago craccs this year, and then I'll come with some mo' heat, cuz I have the music, just not the position. And you can have all the hits in the world, but they will never be hits, if you're not in the right position. But I'm still in the streets, at concerts etc. I got a show on Feb 3rd Super Bowl Weekend at the Rilo Nilo on Home Ave. Me and the Mob Kingz. Have you picced that up yet? That was some hardcore underground shit. I'm still here...I'm just loadin' ammo right now...
ahhh i see you finally got in contatc with rio nilo..good shit homie!
check my myspace page homie, it got that song we did...
and i'ma get you an album once i get them pressed up in a week or two

Apr 25, 2002
@Rasan, I wish I could here em' but my computer doesn't have any sound. What's the name of the other song I did about gettin' out the game? Yeah, it's supposed to down Feb. 3rd, but I haven't heard bac from then since we confirmed the date, so I don't really know what's up.

@HotSauce, Playboy Floyd is working on his solo already. He has almost half of it done. Mooch will be putting out a solo. I just don't know the exact date, and Mic Loc (The M.I.C.) is dropping one soon.

Nov 14, 2002
SouthSanDago said:
WHAT'S UP LIL C.S. IS THIS SHOW GONNA BE LIKE OPEN TO EVERYBODY OR IS IT LIKE SOME INVITATION ONLY TYPE OF DEAL? IF IT'S OPEN TO EVERYBODY, CAN U KEEP US UPDATED ON IF IT'S STILL GOIN DOWN. I WANNA CHECK THIS OUT. PEACE
*co-signs*