my honest opinion on THE MOB KINGS record.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2004
1 word sums the whole record up............

HotMuthaFuccinDaymn!

everyone on the record spits heat on each track. the beats... man, i gotta read the booklet to see who made these beats, imma fuccs with them. also, C.S. Heat, my homie, this just verifies that u & i need to do some shitt.

what U doing on Sept. 17th. i can get a session booked & all that, pro-tools studio. its in orange county, but ill drive & all that. i also wanna see if the mob kings is down. get at me asap.

i'll call u or something if u dont get back tonight.

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
FREAKS said:

HotMuthaFuccinDaymn!

everyone on the record spits heat on each track. the beats... man, i gotta read the booklet to see who made these beats, imma fuccs with them. also, C.S. Heat, my homie, this just verifies that u & i need to do some shitt.

what U doing on Sept. 17th. i can get a session booked & all that, pro-tools studio. its in orange county, but ill drive & all that. i also wanna see if the mob kings is down. get at me asap.

It's all good homey. Good lookin'. And I'm available this Saturday. I have one session with Rasan of the Jetsons at 12, and after that it's all good. Hit me on my cell, and if you get voicemail, leave a message with a number, and I'll hit you bac. 1

Oh yeah, and go to the So. Cal board and let them niggaz know about that Mob Kingz shit!

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
FREAKS said:

HotMuthaFuccinDaymn!

It's all good homey. Good lookin'. And I'm available this Saturday. I have one session with Rasan of the Jetsons at 12, and after that it's all good. Hit me on my cell, and if you get voicemail, leave a message with a number, and I'll hit you bac. 1

Oh yeah, and go to the So. Cal board and let them niggaz know about that Mob Kingz shit!

Jun 9, 2004
ay man.... i cant find your #. i got it next to big junes & a few other dudes in one of these damn notebooks.

send me a PM with your # again