LIL C.S. WHAT'S YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THE CIA ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Good post folks!!!!! I know all about that shit. I was under that biased cracc law. Me and all my folks plus a lot of minoriities (mostly blac). For those that don't know it's 100 to 1 ratio of powder cocaine to crac cocaine. For isntance if you get caught with 50 grams of crac you get a mandatory minimum 10 yrs, and it takes 5 kilos (5000 grams) or powder to get the same sentence. And from statistics 99% of the people convicted on crac arer blac, and I think 75% of the people of powder are caucasian. And you can't make crac without the powder, so how can you get less time for the main ingredient???? They smuggled that shit into our neighborhoods, and the cia new it and approved of it. As a matter of fact the Nicaraguan dude was supplyin' my boy Freeway Ricc. Freeway is at the center of all of this shit. He's the one that brought it to light. I did fed time with Freeway Ric. That's my boy. As a matter of fact I just got a letter from him on Friday. That shit is crazy homey. They've been talkin' about changin' that law for at least 10 yrs. We had riots in the pen behind that law. In the 95 riots the whole federal system was rioting behind the crac law, because they were supposed to change it, and didn't. And it's homies in there with 15, 20, 30 years and more under that law. I can go on about this. Let me end this shit. But just a note I did mention it a little bit on my first album in the song "On ah come up mission(from a smaller to a baller)" the lyrics went like this.

3rd verse
Now I'ma collect caller in the feds and I don't give a fuc
I'm still gon' give it up, EDC rider...hit em' up
I met that nigga Freeway Ricc, he said Lil C.S. see they slicc
The CIA was givin' me briccs, but the new dope game is that rap shit
So we chopped game he said I got fame
But Harry-O that's the muthafucca with the top name
He's the one that really owns death row and Suge is his homey
I met Harry-O at MDC in LA and he told me
He said lil homey where you from, East Dago, he said I got Dre though
That nigga Suge is trippin' nigga bangin' with my label....

I had this song before all that shit came out about Harry-O and Suge and shit. But good topic dog. 1

LIL C.S. aka C.S. Heat
www.ghettoworld.com