IT'S FINALLY OUT!!!!! MOB KINGZ IN STORES NOW!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
IT'S FINALLY OUT!!!! THE MOB KINGZ (LIL C.S., MOOCH MASSIVE, THE M.I.C., BABY ANT AND PLAYBOY FLOYD). I just loaded up fam bam up today, so go and get your copy, and see why the album is called "THE HARDEST SHIT OUT"! Sicc Shop should have them soon, or holla at me at [email protected] to get a copy. It's another Ghetto World Dago classic (like Dollars & Sins and the GW sdtrk). Just in time for the summer. "Summer Feelings" trac 10 is a Dago, fuc it, everywhere summer classic. It's gonna be bumped all summer, and then some. THE WHOLE ALBUM IS HEAT!!!! If you're not bumpin' this for the 4th of July weekend you're trippin'. Ain't nothin' fuccin' with this, period! If a nigga don't put Mooch Massive in the top 5 of Dago after this, they just don't like what he represents. Pic it up, and let the music speak for itself. Thanks for all the support over the years. 1

C.S. Grind

Apr 25, 2002
SF
wassup Lil CS, I got my copy in the mail the other day.
shit is dope, I'll be bumpin it all summer long. thanks for hookin it up (& the dvd too)