Hey Lil CS...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 28, 2004
you know who i'm really feeling on the mob king's album, PLAYBOY FLOYD, this fool is tight, I like that "KEEP YOUR GAME SHARPER THAN A RAZOR" cut, plus on everything he was spittin' tight shit. Is he ever gonna drop a solo?

May 25, 2005
Ive been tellin my homies since Ive heard the mob kingz, Playboy Floyd is the goddamn shit! No disrespect to the others , cause I thought they were all dope, but Playboy Floyd tore shit up. If and when he puts out a solo, and it has the same type sick beats that were on mob kingz, man that shit will be hotter than a muthafucka.

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
J-FUNKTION said:
Ive been tellin my homies since Ive heard the mob kingz, Playboy Floyd is the goddamn shit! No disrespect to the others , cause I thought they were all dope, but Playboy Floyd tore shit up. If and when he puts out a solo, and it has the same type sick beats that were on mob kingz, man that shit will be hotter than a muthafucka.
Yeah Floyd came wit' it! He's the surprise of the album. Not to us though. We knew he was tight. And he's workin' on his solo album right now!!! I forgot the name of it. I'll let him know that ya'll are feelin' him. 1