@ Notes/C.O.L.A.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2002
is this info accurate?

Yukmouth in Poulsbo in January
That's right folks, MACN entertainment has done it again. On January 25th , be prepared for the party in the sticks @ Bridelblick Hall in Poulsbo, WA.
The show will feature live performances from:
Yukmouth of the Luniz
Cool Nutz
Mr. D.O.G.
Way Out Records
Dividenz
T.M.A.C.N. & Lil No Good
$25 per person.

cuz if your performin im goin for sure.

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
Yukmouth in Poulsbo in January
That's right folks, MACN entertainment has done it again. On January 25th , be prepared for the party in the sticks @ Bridelblick Hall in Poulsbo, WA.
The show will feature live performances from:
Yukmouth of the Luniz
DIVIDENZ
ALL AMERICAN HUSTLER
Cool Nutz
Mr. D.O.G.
Way Out Records
T.M.A.C.N. & Lil No Good

ACCURATE....IMMA CALL YUK AND MAKE SHO HE COMIN

Notes

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
fa sho. ya'll need to make sure to get out to this one cause it's goin down in a rather godzilla like fashion. the last one was tight and this is shaping up to be even better. and there will be security this time!!

May 4, 2002
what time does this function start yea this show lookes like its gonna be off the wall for sure
hopefully I can get my twin to drive us out there....

DAK iller

Sep 12, 2002
or (if you wanna waste time) go drive down through tacoma and over the narrows bridge then track back up.... what a scenic route, naw.... i will be kickin it on the ferry 4 sho

Apr 25, 2002
Just read this shit: Due to differences with the promotional staff Kronstudios has backed out of the Jan 25th Yukmouth show. That fucking sucks I was looking forward to this show, it was definitely gonna be big. Its that same fucker Kronstudios, remember when he use to be on the board but then I believe D banned him.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
The show is official. There is no need to call Yuk. He will be there for sure. And the line up is:
Yukmouth of the Luniz
Cool Nutz
Mr. D.O.G
GOTM (Gangsta On the Move) from Portland
Potluck from Eureka, CA
Dividenz
ALL AMERICAN HUSTLER
Way Out Records
T.M.A.C.N. & Lil No Good
The show is 18+ with a bar for the legit folks. $20 prepurchased. $25 at the door.
And Kronstudios decided to fall out but it's still gonna be Gigantic!

Bow Wow Record's Official Site
Bow Wow Message Board
Northwest Message Board
Mr. D.O.G.'s MP3 page
Mac Money's MP3 page
Big Squeeze's MP3 page

OUR NW AFFILIATES:
www.jusfamilyrecords.com
www.streetlevel.com

Apr 25, 2002
mo-x said:

in the trailer, connected to the back of the burban, where the horses be at... don't stink up they mess... HAHAHAHA, you know i'm kidding playa.

:cheeky:
nah thats G's place i already know he's got it reserved.