Just wow

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2005
damn, just came back after about a year and change mia and all i gotta say is "no boy", this is not the streetlevel board of old. you still out there Dsizzle? my lac uv respect cd got stolen. i need that 151-dirty south song for one of my podcasts. hit me up brethren

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
StressedOutEnt. said:
damn, just came back after about a year and change mia and all i gotta say is "no boy", this is not the streetlevel board of old. you still out there Dsizzle? my lac uv respect cd got stolen. i need that 151-dirty south song for one of my podcasts. hit me up brethren
Yeah...it's a ghost town around here! lol

"Dirty South" will be on 151's upcoming album. I would expect that around the summertime.

Apr 25, 2002
In my iTunes I renamed it "S.E.A.T.T.L.E." because that's what the damn name of the song should've been, there's absolutely nothing Dirty South about it.

Song is fuckin hot though obviously.

Dec 3, 2005
well shit, u know i'll definately cop the album. until then if panther wants to hit me up with it so i can throw it on one of my next shows then please do, i'll even give u a shout out!! lemme know.

"s.e.a.double t. l. e. im on the dirty south side, come fuk wit me!"
that shit is so filthy