Young Gentleman

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 7, 2002
www.LadyTragik.com
I was designing something for one of my students and i got kind of stuck (not writers block...but some kind of art/text block)

not too sure of what to do with the bottom part (text) ...ive always been bad with that - any suggestions? different fonts?

Thanks

or should i use this photo:

Jan 22, 2006
i like it..if you were going for a simple text look then i think u got it down clean..

also, the guy's body got cut off in the first picture..or did u do that on purpose

Mar 3, 2003
As for fonts, I'd play with Trajan and see how that goes. Reason being; Trajan is a strong serif font with conventional features that would lend itself to the strength of that photo (and its angle). Also, I'd move the young to the left side. It's important to follow the standard direction in which people read: left to right. It's calmer on the eye and avoids comprehensive delay. Another suggestion would be to "grimmy up" the title a little, however, perserve its conservativeness; as if to keep it "clean and gangsta". Other than that, you did a great job on matching the subject to the background in both color and character. Good job...