Who got the hottest album cover design??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Greetings,

Some of you may know who I am, some of you may not. I'm the reason there's a Northwest forum here on the Siccness and I've been a member for like 12 years. I just haven't posted much over the past 7yrs since I shut down my record label Street Level Records in 2005. I'm looking for a new, hungry, hot, fresh, filthy, dope graphic designer that would like to help create the visuals for my newly re-launched record label. Those of you that know me & SLR, know how we do and this could be some great exposure for an up & coming artist who is trying to be apart of some relevant projects.

I will say this now, I AM PICKY and this is not for people who aren't serious. I need somebody that can deliver on time and meet deadlines. If you have some experience with HTML and Wordpress, that's even better, but not necessary, as I will be looking for some new imagery for our website as well.

Anybody interested can either post a link to their portfolio here or email me at [email protected]

Holla! :cool: