westside collage!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Re: Here's a revision of that same Collage

TERRELL said:
This is just a few elements you could have ran with...I did this revision in like 3 minutes.........................
WTF? How you just gon' take dude's work and remix it like it's yours? That's disrespectful in my book.

Aug 14, 2002
www.madepro.com
FO. REAL!!!

This stupid ass nigga Terell ,gone take my shit and try n change it like he put shit together. I dont give a fuck if it took him 5 min or 5 hours. It's my shit, ur colors look like vomit. So fuck off. Ur graphix anint shit playa, i got skillz u cant imagine, one love 40 ounce for lookin out, i said the same thing in the photo docotor forum. U cant take someone's shit and modifiy it, especially if u make it look worse, holla.

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
LOL.Homies.You guys seem tio have gotten me mix up or something.I don't care nothing about his graphic.I didn't steal his shit and lace it like it was mine.Hellllll no.I never plagerize layouts.I some to this place to teach as well as learn.I dont care about whos layout look better.I was just trying to show that he coulda been more creative and just not simple with the piece.I got my own shit.Yeah,that shit that real designers design.Not just some kid that got his hands on PS a bunch of pics and clowned with it..Now,if you wanna see some of my extensive work (Collage).Just say so.I posted one in this forum already.Waaaaayyyy better and comples than his.................But I meant no disrespect by it...lol

Apr 25, 2002
Maybe you didn't understand. If you want to help someone out then you can give them some tips on what to do or hook them up with a link to a tutorial, but remixing their work is disrespectful nomatter if you meant to be or not.

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Well.Its different strokes for different folks.IF he happened to like what I did with the remix.I was gonna try and help with new elements and expand his mind to new concepts.Like I said.I meant no disrespect by the revamped of the little design.But when I was taught.When my mentor.'Which is the best in the world' teaches me.He add some elements then assist me in reaching those new heights.Like I said.It aint that serious and this little topic should be closed becase I'm finish with it.....................