UPDATED TRE SCOOPS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
LOL, HOW YAW WORDIN' YAW SHIT.

LIKWID,
WHAT gENERIC TUTORIAL WOULD THAT BE?

Y-S,
I gUESS MY SHIT AIN'T "REAL WORK", RIgHT? THAT ARTIST YOU LINKED IS COO' AND PROPS ON THEY WORK. BUT THIS IS REAL WORK AND THE CUSTOMER WAS HAPPY. SO FUK WHAT YOU TALKIN' BOUT. I'LL PRACTICE MORE AS I DO MORE COVERS. THANKS FOR THE FEEDBAK AND LAK OF TELLIN' ME WHAT I COULD DO TO BRINg WHATEVA OUT.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Where it says general, it's a fat ass bevel with a rippled texture. All of the 3's are unecessary and again carry just a bevel. Just looks too oldschool-geocities-webpage-graphic-ish. Just my opinion.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^NAW, I TOOK THE BEVEL OFF. ACTUALLY, "gENERAL" IS JUST THE CHROME SETTIN' ON ONE OF THE PLUgINS, PLUS SOMETHIN' ELSE FOR ADDED EFFECT. AND ALL THE "3'S" ARE A BORDER AND IT HAS A MEANIN' TO THE CLIENT. BLAME HIM FOR THAT. I JUST TOOK HIS IDEA AND RAN WITH IT. WHAT WOULD YOU OF DONE DIFFERENT?

Apr 25, 2002
I can agree that those 3s that look like a border doesnt look right. Im sure you could present other border effects that will be a bit more eye pleasing. This cover could also make due without the 3 images of him and those handscoops. The main picture is smooth. The General text with the chrome doesnt look right to me either. Maybe a more polished chrome effect.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^WHAT WOULD YOU SUgKEST AS FAR AS THE EFFECT FOR A BETTER BORDER(WITH THE "3" INFUSED)? AND I DID HAVE HIM AT FIRST WITHOUT HIM AND THE HANDSCOOPS(PEEP OUT THE LINK UP TOP FOR THE OLDER VERSIONS), BUT WE TOOK NEW PICTURES AND EVERYTHANg AND THAT'S WHAT HE WANTED. I DID FADE IT SO IT WOULDN'T TAKE AWAY FROM THE MAIN PICTURE OF HIM(WATCH, LOOK AT IT FROM A DISTANCE AND YOU'LL KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN'). AND I MIgHT USE ANOTHA CHROME EFFECT IF HE DON'T OBJECT TO IT. BUT THANKS FOR YOUR FEEDBAK PLAYA. MUCH APPRECIATED.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I think the first General text was dope.. I liked the scooper with the dood in it too that was dope.. But i aint feelin the boarder, thats the only beef i had with it.. other then that its a dope cover for sure.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
no disrespect homie, i think you should scratch this and start all over again. i understand it aint your fault, that the customer wanted this, but you gotta remember that your name is going behind the design. you gotta let them know that theres somthings you wont do.

C

CcytzO_Loc

yeah still aint feelin the general or the stretched out beveled 3 in front of it....at 1stt i didnt even know it was a 3 i was tryin to figure out what it was.....

but if its a done deal and the customer happy and you got paid and you aint worried about it then fucc it.......

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
take the scoop and the 3 pics off completely.....
use 1 of em on another panel for the inside layout....
the GENERAL text looked less amateurish when u were in this direction (but this still not good enough):

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
CcytzO_Loc said:
yeah still aint feelin the general or the stretched out beveled 3 in front of it....at 1stt i didnt even know it was a 3 i was tryin to figure out what it was.....

but if its a done deal and the customer happy and you got paid and you aint worried about it then fucc it.......
IT AIN'T DONE YET. WHICH gENERAL SHOULD I ROLL WITH?