TUTORIALS, BRUSHES, TEMPLATES, 5700+ FONTS, & MORE v.2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
anyone got any updated plug ins or tutorials?

im trying to get started again

props to anyone who post some
yeah layersmagazine.com got a lot of tutorials for creative suite, web design, 3d, etc.

vectortuts.com is filled to the brim for illustrator and other vector based programs.

lynda.com offers extensive software training and tutorials for pretty much every application. If you want real professional training, probally better than some colleges or art schools you should pay for an monthly or yearly account and soak up everything you can. But the site has hundreds of videos and freebies too without signing up.

lostandtaken.com is like a portal to free textures. check it out.

May 14, 2002
I don't have the files but I can give some names for you to look for. I don't use torrents so maybe one of you can find these and post them here?

I have the 'Cosmetic Techniques' DVD and he does his work the way I've never seen. Almost completely automated (via calculations, instead of making manual selections) and none destructive.

I haven't seen the other's yet so if someone could post them it would be great. I think it will change the way you work with photoshop.

His name is Guy Gowen and is from www.etntworld.com or www.guygowan.com

› Cosmetic Techniques
› Retouching Workflow
› Colour to Mono
› Indesign for Photographers