Quick Drawing...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
if you dont follow me on IG you didnt see it.
finished it 3 days ago
nothing super extravagant i just decided to catch wreck on the back of a manilla folder.

its taped on my wall with my hundred other drawings in my room.
thats why theres tape around it. i tape all my drawings over eachother on some diy punk shit.
shit aiight? let me know.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i liked some of the older sketchs u posted back in the day a bit more. but your characters are still on point.
word, alot of those old sketches i took more serious. this was really in all honestly some shit i did after smoking a blunt or two, sat down and penned it on the back of my housings 6 month (they do this every 1/2 a year..) financial background check paperwork. first piece of blank paper i found i used, instead of good paper.. (back of a manilla colored folder) and me being a writer, ill bust a piece on anything i can do graffiti on. shitty paper or professional paper from the art store. anything can get it,

some of that old shit, i really put thought and work into. chose good paper, as well. used really selective pens, colors, etc. this i just took a black pen, the first pen i could find out of the hundreds of pens in my room.. to any paper i could find,and theres alot of paper in the house... found the first 3 colors i could find in my room,they were actually on the floor and not in my bag where i keep my colored pencils, acyrlic, pens, crayons and etc... so it went along with my 'freestle theme' and finished it. so just consider this a 'freestyle' compared to a rappers song, where he takes hella time and hella work into crafting the shit. i just staight up drew this, no pencil and eraser to plan, just drew it.

i kinda think its dope to use another hip hop element (mc'ing) and use its rules and regulations into grafitti...coming off the top, freestyling..in comparison to 'a written'....just my style in this graf game you know props for all the positive and honest comments thats respected g much love

i appreciate the props i didnt even like the character, ive been plotting to take them to a new level way past just a face....but i respect all the props and criticism you give , because it may take me to considering a new angle with my characters..i just for a while really wanted to 'brand' my character style to insure no one in the world could ever bite my setup.

good looks bro

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
word, alot of those old sketches i took more serious. this was really in all honestly some shit i did after smoking a blunt or two, sat down and penned it on the back of my housings 6 month (they do this every 1/2 a year..) financial background check paperwork. first piece of blank paper i found i used, instead of good paper.. (back of a manilla colored folder) and me being a writer, ill bust a piece on anything i can do graffiti on. shitty paper or professional paper from the art store. anything can get it,

some of that old shit, i really put thought and work into. chose good paper, as well. used really selective pens, colors, etc. this i just took a black pen, the first pen i could find out of the hundreds of pens in my room.. to any paper i could find,and theres alot of paper in the house... found the first 3 colors i could find in my room,they were actually on the floor and not in my bag where i keep my colored pencils, acyrlic, pens, crayons and etc... so it went along with my 'freestle theme' and finished it. so just consider this a 'freestyle' compared to a rappers song, where he takes hella time and hella work into crafting the shit. i just staight up drew this, no pencil and eraser to plan, just drew it.

i kinda think its dope to use another hip hop element (mc'ing) and use its rules and regulations into grafitti...coming off the top, freestyling..in comparison to 'a written'....just my style in this graf game you know props for all the positive and honest comments thats respected g much love

i appreciate the props i didnt even like the character, ive been plotting to take them to a new level way past just a face....but i respect all the props and criticism you give , because it may take me to considering a new angle with my characters..i just for a while really wanted to 'brand' my character style to insure no one in the world could ever bite my setup.

good looks bro
ok

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
if you dont follow me on IG you didnt see it.
finished it 3 days ago
nothing super extravagant i just decided to catch wreck on the back of a manilla folder.

its taped on my wall with my hundred other drawings in my room.
thats why theres tape around it. i tape all my drawings over eachother on some diy punk shit.
shit aiight? let me know.
I don't follow you on IG cuz you blocked me. I've toned down the content on my Instagram account already. So that's not an issue. Other than that, super dope brehsive job on the acrylic paint drawings!

Jun 15, 2016
well its good ill post them here. i did another one anout a month ago ill post up in here in a day or somethin. mixxer you can send me a friend req its good bro i dont find you annoying no more youre just a rap fan and i gotta respect that
it's a trap next step he will ask if he can sleep on your couch

Last edited: