need advice on these pics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2007
so this weekend i took some pics of a friend. these pictures are the outcome. i slightly edited them but not anything great (i dont have photoshop or anyhting like it :( ). i was wondering if someone can help me out and make them look spectacular, something professional like.

here are some, and ill send the rest i can email. if anyone can please help me :)

Jan 5, 2006
buy a Neutral Density filter so you can control depth of field, invest in a flash or reflectors, practice composition. Photography is all about lighting and composition, thats how you get your "eye"

notice how she has the same poses almost and she's playing to the camera, make it look more like it's a moment in time rather than her playing to the camera.

Nov 8, 2007
Thanks bro appreciate the info, but i have the set of pics. My friend lives in sac and came down to petaluma for the weekend. That is the way she wanted her pics.

I pretty much want someone to help me look decent, i have all the unedited pics, wich is just 20.