Model shoot, incl. Nudes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2005
So today I had a couple models lined up ... one of them wanted to pose nude. Maybe this could be some real Playboy material ... check them out.

Jan 10, 2003
lol I was afraid to click on it, cus Im at work, but just said fuck it, and haha yer hillarious, All 3 polar bear ones are Shooper dope, and Schtoopid clean.
LOL I also like the close up of the.... what is that? mountain lion?

Aug 29, 2006
www.teambrinkz.com
are these edited at all? i'm not in any way dissing you or your shots, I really like the shot selections..... Im just curious, I saw you state that you used rented equipment and had top of the line stuff.. in my opinion the shots aren't any better than a result I would get from my cam, I am interested because i'm comparing cam's & considering something higher quality, it is in no way intended to knock your photography skill or selection of shots, they are excellent

May 17, 2005
Sorry for late reply. I was in the games forum ... waiting for GTA IV (YES I AM A NERD!!) ... anyway, yeah Im 100% sure you can do the same quality with your camera. The photos are shot on a day trip with my girl to the Zoo ... the camera I used is the Canon Eos 30 D (I use that for all my shoots) ... no flash used (not even the internal one) and I shot in JPG, not even raw. Too bad the glass of the water shots was so damn dirty, the quality would have been much better if it would be higher. But well I havent seen one of your photos with your camera so I cant compare quality on my end, but Im just sure they produce similiar quality. Important is the light.

Apr 25, 2002
www.rcanedesign.com
yeah, them polar bear shots are sweet! i aint been to the zoo for a min, might have to take a trip,

@ MCKadafi, are there settings (iso, shutter speed, aperture) you try to achieve when shooting outdoors with no flash? ex.(200, 1/60, F22). Do you try to keep certain settings the same or, do you adjust them all to find the right combo for the given lighting situation? Just got a Nikon D50 and starting to play around with the manual settings, if you got any pointers you dont mind sharing that would be hella cool.