-Liquid Confusion-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Abstract design

• I like #1

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • I like #2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
No.You think this is just a gaggle of crap

This little fella may look like crap but it teaches you how to work and blend colors.While your attention is brought to the colors,it leads you to the center claiming much dominace over the image...If you look close.You can see multiple designs.This is what I mean by 'expanding your mind for your designs will follow'....When you work on certain layouts such as Collages and Abstracts.It broaden your imagination to design quality logos,CD-Covers and layouts period......I'm gonna be uploading a gaggle of tutorials to my site whenever my website be fully propogated across the world........to all my fellow designers...Always remember: "IMAGINATION IS REALITY" i think the grid improved it a little, but i still hate the whole thing

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Like I always said.I'm not here to try and seem like I'm a messiah in this design stuff.I don't want anybody thinking that as they have been doing these past couple of days.....I'm here to teach as well as learn....So if anybody can enlighten me.Feel free to critique anything I throw out there.Or in any case.If you feel what should make my layouts better.Feel free to snatch it up.Modify it and school me on the modification...............1-love
;)