Havent posted in here in a while: 3 sketches.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Keak the Sneak baby-lookalike contest?

• yadaddafasho

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
if you follow me on instagram youve seen these, but for those who havent, or dont even know im an artist and think i just talk shit on siccness..here...from an upcoming art show called 'gas appears courtesy of himself" this year

all drawings done with a black ball point pen, colored pencils and highlighters. no pencils, no rough draft or sketch before i draw, i start it in permanent pen and end it in permanent pen. any mistakes i make become part of the art.

if you like em at all, throw a prop my way. i got hundreds of drawings that no ones seen yet. might leak some here later on in time. for now, heres these. i post my drawings before i finish them, so if they get stolen on the net, mines gonna be waaaaaay iller than the one stolen. i put atleast 20-25 hours into a drawing after i post it on a site like this. no worries.

thanks for checkin it out, namaste

if you wanna see more follow me on instagram, gas01, or twitter, @gas01

and if you need logos, self portraits grafitti style, album covers , or just something to hang on your wall and stare at, hit me...i do art for a cool price..all types, grafitti, figure drawing, scenery, portraits, movement drawings, fluent in charcoal, oil, acrylic, spraypaint, pens, pencils, japanese ink, and a hell lot more. went to art school and left to persue my art career solo with no influences from teachers changing my approach to art...anyways on the paid art work, i take ideas but most people like me to use my own imagination..up to you...money talks..and right now i have a 3 week wait period until im taking any new orders, i have 3 peoples drawings to do in a month. big ones. peace! time to sleep. the more simplistic the cheaper itll be. if you want me to go all out, its gonna cost cuz itll take a few weeks to master a drawing of mine. theres lots of small details i put in unseen to naked eyes.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
thats dope bro

keep at it

and hit my line fam...im still waitin on that phone call lol got some shit i need to touchdown on wit u

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
good stuff, gas...dope textures in the clothing.

i like how you work mainly in pen & ink. there's no erasing with pen & ink, and obviously, once you lay down your strokes, (super no marty) there's no going back. it seems like you start off lightly then work your way into darker values/shades, but still, that's dope. you know i'm an artist myself, and i can't go straight into pen & ink...i gotta come up with a rough draft/color composition first before even going into the final product, so props for that.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
YER SHITS CLEAN AND OFFICIAL AS FUCK, SO DONT TAKE THIS THA WRONG WAY...

BUT YER SHITS KINDA REPETITIVE... SAME CHARACTERS DOIN THA SAME SHIT... I REMEMBER B4 U POSTED SUM SHIT WITH LIKE A CITY SCENE THAT WAS CLEAN (AND A LIL MORE FLAVORFUL) THAT KINDA BROKE UP THA MONOTONY OF WUT IVE SEEN...

BUT AGAIN NO DISRESPECT I LIKE YER SHIT,,, THATS JUST MY 15 CENTS...

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
thats activas dream one is now my desktop background just cuz its so dope

i was high as fuck and just appreciated it so much more

Gas One

May 24, 2006
YER SHITS CLEAN AND OFFICIAL AS FUCK, SO DONT TAKE THIS THA WRONG WAY...

BUT YER SHITS KINDA REPETITIVE... SAME CHARACTERS DOIN THA SAME SHIT... I REMEMBER B4 U POSTED SUM SHIT WITH LIKE A CITY SCENE THAT WAS CLEAN (AND A LIL MORE FLAVORFUL) THAT KINDA BROKE UP THA MONOTONY OF WUT IVE SEEN...

BUT AGAIN NO DISRESPECT I LIKE YER SHIT,,, THATS JUST MY 15 CENTS...
thats the point...im doing the same topic for a year....all the drawings have to do with lean...the shit im working on is going to be littered with about 300 bottles of lean all set up like roadside RIP memorials/shrines...its just an honest way for me to draw what i deal with on a daily, what i actually see alot from my eyes, really the character i draw is me, no matter who the face is behind the mask is myself, and it was and is all about lean, in the same way DJ screw would put out a screw tape dedicated to getting high on lean to listen to an album..or something your expect 2 chainz to talk about lean....its my way of showing dedication and loyalty to a side culture some mistake as a trend, which may seem repetitive, but the description of 'culture' would be to do something all the time because its part of whom you are yaheemi, so yeah, everything is meant to deal with lean right now in some way because thats what im doing, i dont have enough time in the day to dedicate myself to numerous topics, i zero in on one, knock that out, next topic... im holding back on the newer shit because i know at this point, ive drawn like 60 drawings on the same topic of lean and its coming to a close for me, and i can kinda finally get my goal out there, to just use all this shit at a art show dedicated to lean and leave it for those to comprehend as a topic, its all on purpose

i appreciate what your saying, but this is the first time ive dedicated myself to one topic to lengthy that i could do a entire show on one topic and it as definitely my point to do...its like dropping an album to me, or like putting a book out....im feeling like i finally got it out the way so i can move on to different shit..but for a year id draw something and then be like...so what does this one piece have that i can continuously play with as a theme? id want to draw its sequel, in a way i want it to appear that crazy, that id dedicate myself to one topic for a year, that shit can drive the normal artist insane..but were dealing with the topic of a drug, and addiction is a topic when dealing with drugs...so ive been trying to get across that too....doing something every day....routinely....the same shit..addiction

what im working on now is worldstar moments/youtube/media racism as a topic
life is changing now so is the art for me....im high and bored so i explained the entire shit to you lol you can go to the art show when it happens in nebuary 8012 and be like "yo i know exactly what this nigga bout to say dawg...i got this album on bootleg last year" lmao jk

thanks bro i appreciate all comments its all food for thought

if i was smart enough, id want to animate all the characters together just to see a slight change in eyes and mouths but the exact same thing, just cuz it would trip me out to see a character morph into one exactly like it, but thats some wu tang shit, i aint even that smart right now. if i ever get into directing i wanna do that...

i wanted to figure out the speed of a train versus the amount of space it covers per second and draw the same character like 400 times move slightly, so when the train moves the painting you see fly before you in a train animates, but i dont think ill live to see that idea done, not by me, i smoke waaay too much pot, the only way ill figure that out is if i get locked in jail with that much free time on my hands, great idea though right, its all a mathematical solution, but id definitely need to start doing alot of cat tranquilizer to figure that one out. and cat tranquilizer is out, B.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
thats activas dream one is now my desktop background just cuz its so dope

i was high as fuck and just appreciated it so much more
haha good shit i think my shit is hella pot-friendly...if you stare at it youll appreciate different little parts of the drawing you may not have noticed at first..good looks bro i do it for the stoners! hah

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
thats whattup

keep doin it bro

any chance ull do a canvas and sell it?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
@Big Smokes id say check out henry chalfant's books, subway art and spraycan art. those books really inspired me as a young kid to start my own work and gave me some understanding on what graf was all about.

you also want to start out on a blackbook and on maybe a practice wall, a wall you know you can paint on without problems, or even a huge piece of cardboard in your backyard. 'can control' (which is the ability to work with the spraypaint in a fluid way) is very important. that comes with practice.

back in the days you had mentorship. a older writer would put a newer writer on, on how to do things, whats the right way, whats the wrong way, what you can do, what you cant do, respect, disrespect, etc. theres alot to know. nowadays graffiti isnt as widespread as it used to be but theres still helal graffiti everywhere you go.

whats your main reason for wanting to do graf? that would be my question. if you need a mentor and youre serious about wnating to take it up as a hobby, i can help mentor you. im technically a pretty nice person and will help people when and if i can.

i appreciate everyone whos hit me up about my art or have had questions. you can always PM me, and imm always down to do paid artwork for serious inquires, as long as you arent wasting my time. i gotta say my talent comes from two decades of practice, it didnt come easy, i put in alot of work on my style to get where im at. but these drawings are just ok to me, theyre unfinished sketches, so if its stolen they dont get the finished work anyway.

yall can always hit me personally and well talk more about it, or ask in this thread, ill reply. just try to @ me cuz i dont always check the thread. thanks fdor checking my work out and expect to see more in the future whether its on siccness or in real life. if youre on the west coast, come support my art show when everythings out the bag. thanks

Last edited:
Props: Big Smokes

Gas One

May 24, 2006
yall ever want some shit on a t shirt get at me

thanks to everyone who hit me about business ima fuck with yall

thanks for supporting

we tryna get the t shirts off the ground soon

im tryna collab with CBC (cellski's clothing company) for some designs

if not with sofresh who are my niggas..dj rack n them

anyway ima have atleast 3 shirts by the next few monts come cop them and wear a real nigga shit

it all comes with a handmade card thanking you that has been dipped in acid

Gas One

May 24, 2006
if any of you are looking to become artists or want to learn how to do graf ill teach you. just let me know your serious in learning and i will mentor you..ill make a whole thread dedicated to graf mentorship. ill teach you the ropes.

let me know, and its good.

gas one. hip hop hippes. click clack. gas appears courtnesy of himself. fuck with the kid.

community actavis album and freestyle videos coming soon expect to see atleast 4 album covers this month by yours truly

thank yall for the support no homo but i love yall for supportin the kid and always hittin me about business thats 100. no, one thou wow.