this forum is dead as shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2005
this forum been dead for a min...i dont think tosin has caused any issues on here for anyone not to like him, and i aint got no clue who gordon gekko is...doubt this forum died cuz u were removed as a mod

Apr 25, 2002
www.rcanedesign.com
i remember back in the day this place used to be a good spot to get feedback for amateur artists, there were very few "pros" posting here back then, over the years it became more of a place to showcase the work that was being put out in the industry instead of a place to come post up a work in progress. I like seeing successful artists showing their work, but i think it discouraged the community of amateurs from being as much a part of this forum as they once were. and there are a hell of a lot more amateurs than pros. They might still be watching silently, but aint posting their shit, I am also guilty of this but with a full time job graphics became a hobby and i only work on shit for friends now

yall remember how many signatures used to be created in this forum? all the cover art contests? shit like that was what kept it fun, kept people coming back and participating, who mods this forum anymore, get some shit like that going again and I'll bet this place will come back to life.