2CG Website: version 9ine

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
I like it, good decition on the one page layout. The "view more" is javascript that slides out on the spot or?
Actually at the last moment I scraped the "view more" idea and added html links that will load up the different sections (cd covers, logos, etc..) in that same space. I have no javascript knowledge. I barely have enough html knowledge to put a site up.

Oct 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
why not use return false? http://jsfiddle.net/dXRKa/13/

nice design d-skrilla.. maybe have a page scroll animation in place or load each section in those tabs Kayne created so the page isn't stretched.
I use return false for myself but sometimes when i show people i show them that they can send in the event and do other aswell. either way it works like it suppose to, its just showing possibilities for d-scrilla.

I wouldent use anthing with scrolls, in this case it would mess up the overall design IMO. one page layout is stretched already so it really does not matter. but its a matter of your own taste what you think. personally i cant stand scrolls