You go Jews

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Joseph Dana, one of the co-creators of the video above, has written the following to explain why he and Max Blumenthal made the video, and what he thinks it shows:

Max and I went on to the streets of Jerusalem at ten o’clock on a Wednesday to ascertain the feelings of the young population about Obama’s upcoming speech in Cairo. As is often the case, the streets of central Jerusalem were not filled with native Israelis but American Jews. Doubtlessly anyone who has visited Jerusalem has encountered the droves of American Jewish kids that are sent to Israel to study for a period of time from Teaneck or Westchester. We asked people a simple question, “What do you think of Obama and Israel?”

:confused:

Most of the people that we talked to were dual American Israeli citizens. The answers in this video reflect the education and worrisome perspectives that many American Jews harbor towards Israeli politics. The sense of entitlement that the American Jewish community has when it comes to Israeli policy is on full raw display in the words of these young adults.

Based on our interviews these people were from high socio economic backgrounds and had developed thoughts about current Israeli politics. The question is why more journalists are not covering this story. All you have to do is walk the streets of Jerusalem and you will find dozens of people that harbor the same beliefs. As a resident of Jerusalem, I can say that the people represented in this video are not members of a fringe group or simply drunk college kids. These people reflect the sentiments shared by many people in this country and this city. These people and their families are the core of the opposition to meaningful peace between Israel and her neighbors. This is what Obama is up against.

Dec 12, 2006
Interesting, but not surprising. Im really starting to not like jews. they raise there kids to be self entitled pompus bigots. How can a jew boy scream white pride?? I dont get it

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
suprised the jewlovers havn't invaded this thread with all their politcal correctness bullshit, yet..

if you don't support israel you are racist.

Dec 12, 2006
Cuz he self identifies with his WASP friends and neighbors before he does his jewish heritage or the black culture he rips off whenever convienient or "cool".

They make supporting the Palestinians so easy.
I feel that. They got that same type of evil ass elitism that the WASPs got bred into them.

Feb 15, 2006
fucking retards, if these bitches have had half a brain they would know obama aint going to do shit about israel if he was he would simply stop funding them but since his not anything he says cant be taken seriouse

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
You really have an issue with Jews don't you? :confused:

I have an issue with the world media and jews and how they are portrayed as the victims all the time.

Frankly, I quite fucking sick of it.

The palestinians are the victims here.

oh and 6 million jews died in WW2 but 70 million others died also, so they can stop crying about it already.

Nov 27, 2006
exhibit A of why i dont have alot of Jewish friends, these people are fucking annoying. Not all Jews are bad but honestly alot of them think exactly like the people in this video. Its always about the Jews with them, the world revolves around the Jews to them, we're victims blah blah blah. Wake the fuck up, you havent been the victims for 60 years. These are the same people who get mad at black people when they talk about slavery but its ok for them to complain about the Holocaust. yeah the holocaust was a horrible thing but what the county of Israel is doing to the Palestinians is just as evil.
Why does Obama have to cater to these people?? Fuck them.

Obama is trying to achieve peace in the region by talking to the Muslims. How is peace going to happen if we only talk to the Jews and do exactly what Israel wants?
This shit just pisses me off because so many Jews think they're superior just because they're jewish. This video is a perfect example of why there is so much hate for Jews in the world. I dont hate jews but i can see why they have such a negative image. Stop using the so called fact that your "God's Chosen People" as a reason to claim superiority and have a open dialogue with the rest of the world as equals.