Who uses T MOBILE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I was upgrading my phone online yet I couldn't get the discount unless I opened up a new line! I've been a loyal customer for 8 years and that's the best they could do for me. What's up with these cellphone carriers? I don't fool with Sprint or AT&T but I was thinking of switching to Verizon. Have yall found them to be better or are they all the same? Holla back.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I was upgrading my phone online yet I couldn't get the discount unless I opened up a new line! I've been a loyal customer for 8 years and that's the best they could do for me. What's up with these cellphone carriers? I don't fool with Sprint or AT&T but I was thinking of switching to Verizon. Have yall found them to be better or are they all the same? Holla back.
No, welcome to capitalism- that's what's up with the new ma bell, same as the old but better at shifting $. I use Verizon due to some areas I need service in only are covered by their network, but I do not recommend them over anybody else outside of that. We been bamboozled g