We are Preparing for Massive Civil War, Says DHS Informant

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 10, 2008

''''''The government has declared it can lock anyone up forever or kill them without any proof or due process. DHS has placed an order for 450 million rounds of Hollow Point ammo. Obama can now declare martial law during peace time. I think that just about says it all.""""

"We are Preparing for Massive Civil War," Says DHS Informant
Community // Current TV...

"If you don't fight for your rights, they don't exist. Our constitution doesn't mean a damn thing if we the people don't stand up for it." Or just go back to sleep. Maybe we'll get adjoining cells one day if we're still alive anyway.

"''''DISCLAIMER: This video contains copyrighted material and is used for educational purposes ONLY. I make no claim to any material used within the video. All copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners.

"This video is fair use under U.S. copyright law because it is (1) non-commercial, (2) transformative in nature, (3) uses no more of the original work than necessary for the video's purpose, and (4) does not compete with the original work and could have no negative affect on it's market."'''''

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
People in my neck of the woods are gearing up for it. I hear about people stockpiling ammo and getting bunkers ready with food and all that, ready for nuclear fallout even. Kinda crazy.

I don't know if a civil war would really popoff like the first civil war. The military is ready but I think there are a bunch of pissed off military in this current era of presidency that would turn on the government if it came to that

Aug 17, 2007
I don't know if a civil war would really popoff like the first civil war. The military is ready but I think there are a bunch of pissed off military in this current era of presidency that would turn on the government if it came to that

If they did declair martial law they would use outside military to enforce it for reasons as such

Props: S.SAVAGE