Unit 7-31 (what the fuck?)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
I know a lot about ww2, coverups, things like project paperclip where america took best Nazi scientists from Germany for form NASA and the CIA.

But I had never heard of Japan's Unit 731

Much like Nazi scientists their war crimes were dismissed in return for scientific information attained. We're talking scientists who performed experiments on live people, vivisections with no anesthesia on men, women and children. They would try to freeze people, infect people with diseases, and infect all the surrounding populations with plagues, give local children food with anthrax etc. In the video they show they would even align multiple people around bombs or grenades to test effectiveness. And it goes on and on...

The fact that this is so covered up compared to Auschwitz is crazy.

Last edited:
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Wonder if anything like this will happen in such a technically advanced world... news spreads on social media and tv like in seconds. Probably in N. Korea you could get away with these things still. Perhaps one good side to having a big brother type of globe is these things are hard to get away with now.

Nov 18, 2010
Wonder if anything like this will happen in such a technically advanced world... news spreads on social media and tv like in seconds. Probably in N. Korea you could get away with these things still. Perhaps one good side to having a big brother type of globe is these things are hard to get away with now.
Government can still hide things, in my opinion. I mean look at the NSA, one person leaked info out of so many. Now there is a witch hunt for him, not to mention investigative journalists restrictions get tighter and tighter. There isn't much incentive for people to come forward these days aside from clearing their conscience but most people don't have one, especially when money is involved. But it isn't easy to throw away a great government salary and life just to leak some knowledge the media will vehemently deny.

I'm sure certain allied forces had knowledge of this place. But I don't think America/Canada/Britain/USSR cared because it was the Chinese, not their own. And the fact that acquiring intel rather than charging war crimes to those who committed atrocities is more important, it reinforces that lack of care.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
Crazy. The Nazi programs have always scared me.. I went to the Holocaust museum in Washington dc when I was like 11 and couldn't believe the straight TRIFFE shit they did to the Jews.. I couldn't imagine being poked/prodded/operated on or tortured in devious diabolical ways.. I would probably attempt to "suicide by 'cop' " or whatever.. But it's no surprise that the Japs were up to the same.. I wouldn't put it past our government having secrets and secret programs similar to this.. Although more with "scientific intent" rather than pure sadistic... Definitely sounds like the Japanese were up to no good. Thank God we were the ones to come up with the Nuke and bombed them instead of the opposite.. Imagine how different our lives as Americans and the state of the world and world affairs would be, if they had Kamikaze pilots slamming nuke strapped planes into our cities.. Now that's a scary fucking thought..