Siccness.net cares about your communities. (REVISITED)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
good job Mixerr, these plans are sad, we should worrie about Investing in our school systems to set ppl straight as kids before they grow up to become convects. Kids are our future lets start putting our undevided attention there instead of here and now.

Props: Mixerr
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
The School Reform Commission is what voted to close the schools, they did not have a hand in the decision to build the prisons though. One thing that is interesting when talking about the two industries of education and imprisonment however, is that the prison industry looks at the nationalized test scores of 3rd graders to determine how big to build the prisons. There is a direct correlation, with minimal exception, that the children who fail these tests (for example the Stanford 9) will eventually be incarcerated at some point in adulthood. The US education system was adopted from Prussia, which was an education system created to control the masses. The word Kindergarten is actually a german (formerly Prussia) word translating to childrens garden and symbolizes the indoctrination process (reap what you sow might sound familiar). Think about it.

Dec 25, 2003
Closing schools and building prisons sounds lame on its face. (How can it not?)

But you've got to wonder if there was a legitimate need for prison space, as opposed to public sector schools whose students will still be educated in another scool.

Closing a school doesn't usually leave children with no school. They just get sent somewhere else.

May 8, 2005
On top of what WHITE DEVIL said, you need to be honest with yourself here, do you really believe that the people of this country are showing any sign of reducing it's crime rate any tme soon and as a society can you really see positive changes in troubled communites or stronger efforts being made such as improvemets that work and gain public favor unlike previous failed attempts made by the NRA? Seriousoy, as people continue hatching their spawn, you should expect larger prisons to be built....we are going to need them.

Schools on the otherhand might appear to be headed towards becoming obsolete as the world wide web is used to develop advanced learning tools and unlimited information for more and more people each day.

fin

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
On top of what WHITE DEVIL said, you need to be honest with yourself here, do you really believe that the people of this country are showing any sign of reducing it's crime rate any tme soon

fin
I somewhat do, ....seeing as how there is a HUGE population imprisoned for various drug related offenses, & the recent changes in the peoples voice for legalization of Marijuana, optimistically speaking I'd think the crime / imprisonment rate may decline.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Closing schools and building prisons sounds lame on its face. (How can it not?)

But you've got to wonder if there was a legitimate need for prison space, as opposed to public sector schools whose students will still be educated in another scool.

Closing a school doesn't usually leave children with no school. They just get sent somewhere else.
I understand your point but to expand on it, overcrowding another school is not the right answer either,which I don't know if that is what occurred, although it being Pennsylvania you can bet it is. Many of these schools on the East Coast don't even provide books to teach out of for these kids, let alone are the teachers being provided with the necessary materials to provide a solid foundation for the kid's education. Closing schools to "save" money means they were misappropriating and misspending money all along. This can be witnessed in any populous state as the federal Board of Education is a joke. What's worse is that there is no protections of the federal monies received, that ensure it goes directly toward education. This money lines the wallets of state departments of education and their directors and administration. We are cutting our best foot off before we can even put it forward. Decisions like this prove there is no positive reform in education. Our future is bleak because they are dumbing down the population at the beginning levels of "education," resulting in a weaker, less educated workforce, incapable of fulfilling the higher end positions of industry, which results in either an imported labor force, or exportation of jobs to a cheaper, more knowledgeable and trainable people. Prison is profit, but it will be the end of us as the nation so many claim to be so proud of, if we consistently choose prison over education.

Last edited:
May 8, 2005
I somewhat do, ....seeing as how there is a HUGE population imprisoned for various drug related offenses, & the recent changes in the peoples voice for legalization of Marijuana, optimistically speaking I'd think the crime / imprisonment rate may decline.
Marijuanally speaking you have a good point...but let's not forget about Meth. It seems as though lately it's been fucking up more lives than teenage pregnancy. Turning fools out making them do some shysty ass shit to their loved ones. People doing retarded shit....just a thought. Good input though.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
This is sad.

Plans to Close 23 Schools, but Builds a $400 Million Dollar Prison

RAVAGE @RAVAGE I got it right now. I did just exactly as you told me.
I hate teachers and prison...

I used to care about politics and now I could give a rats ass about shit like this.

Let the idiots in charge fuck society up. I really don't fucking care because when it comes to a situation like this you will end up with the same result 10-15 years down the line.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Fres all the people in jail on drug charges

Voila you got a fuck tonne of empty prisons and you can keep your schools.
If 3/4 of inmates are in there for drugs, from a financial standpoint it does not make sense to release them. That population is generating a lot of revenue just for being caged up. Business boom.