Saturn

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz

Published on May 17, 2016
Why do people believe conspiracy theories? What’s the harm if they do? And just what is a conspiracy theory, anyway? Conspiracy theories captured the attention of philosophers and historians decades ago, but it is only within the last few years that psychologists have begun gathering data on these kinds of questions. In this talk, Rob Brotherton provides a psychological perspective on conspiracism, drawing on his own research as well as other insights explored in his new book Suspicious Minds: Why We Believe Conspiracy Theories. In particular, research into cognitive biases and heuristics – quirks in the way our brains are wired – suggests that we’re all intuitive conspiracy theorists; some of us just hide it better than others.

Rob Brotherton is an academic psychologist and science writer. He completed a PhD on the psychology of conspiracy theories with the Anomalistic Psychology Research Unit at Goldsmiths, University of London, in 2013. Rob lectured at Goldsmiths for a year before moving to New York City, where he now teaches classes on conspiracy theories and science communication, as well as other aspects of psychology, at Barnard College, Columbia University. Rob's book on the psychology of conspiracy theories, Suspicious Minds: Why We Believe Conspiracy Theories, was published by Bloomsbury in 2015.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
"an acorn of truth and ends up in a forest of speculation." - Rob Brotherton

He's speaking of you, Smiley.
You CHOOSING to ignore something just because it sounds crazy to YOU. is ignorance. Have you even bothered looking anything up on the topic? Or is this your ass speaking?

at the end of the day I believe what I MYSELF have looked at and looked into. You mentioned the things I'm saying are not Masonic by backing it up saying your relatives are masons. I showed you from a Master Masons own words that Saturn influences Masonry.

Don't be ignorant just because you find it crazy or hard to believe. Just because it doesn't "effect" you doesn't mean you should bash the idea.

ask your grandparents what they know about saturn.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Everything you "looked up" I already "looked up." I was skeptical long before it was ever a thought in your mind. I also used to smoke a lot of weed too. You know what changed? I decided to face the man in the mirror. The twenty plus years I was a drug manufacturer and dealer, a thief, a murderer.........ya I wasn't a very good person. Always trying to find fault in someone or something else so I could project how fucced up the world around me was and I wasn't that bad of a person. That's not the truth though. The truth is I was no better than anyone else. The truth is that while there are conspiracies around us, not everything is a conspiracy. Not everything is some sort of secret. Not everyone richer than me or more powerful than me is a bad person. I'm ok with where I'm at. Every day I try to be the best me. Without persecuting everyone else around me. Are humans inherently evil? I tend to think so, sure, but that is also based on the fact that I have been quite evil myself. Part of that is based on a time where I felt like I needed to break every commandment to free myself from the prison of religion. I don't know if I would change it or not.

Keep doing you breh, but I am telling you, you have no idea what you are talking about, and the fact of the matter is that the internet is not going to fix that for you.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Everything you "looked up" I already "looked up." I was skeptical long before it was ever a thought in your mind. I also used to smoke a lot of weed too. You know what changed? I decided to face the man in the mirror. The twenty plus years I was a drug manufacturer and dealer, a thief, a murderer.........ya I wasn't a very good person. Always trying to find fault in someone or something else so I could project how fucced up the world around me was and I wasn't that bad of a person. That's not the truth though. The truth is I was no better than anyone else. The truth is that while there are conspiracies around us, not everything is a conspiracy. Not everything is some sort of secret. Not everyone richer than me or more powerful than me is a bad person. I'm ok with where I'm at. Every day I try to be the best me. Without persecuting everyone else around me. Are humans inherently evil? I tend to think so, sure, but that is also based on the fact that I have been quite evil myself. Part of that is based on a time where I felt like I needed to break every commandment to free myself from the prison of religion. I don't know if I would change it or not.

Keep doing you breh, but I am telling you, you have no idea what you are talking about, and the fact of the matter is that the internet is not going to fix that for you.
I feel what your saying. No doubt. I have some of the same views as you. but knowing what I know now. I know EVERY religion is a false road. It is just the connection with God that you need. Same as Masonry. You just need to believe in some sort of higher being, same principle. I don't feel I need a pastor or priest or pope to have a connection with God.. But still doesn't change the fact of what their beliefs are based on. I don't base my faults on other people. I man up and do me. Suffering is optional. I choose not to suffer same as I choose to look into what others think. If others think something I want to know WHY. Ive looked into other religions just BECAUSE i wanted to know why they thought that. I learn. Thats what I always do or at least try. my Girl hates my down time cuz i look into shit and read books. Somethings make more sense than others; even though its completely opposite of what I've been taught, is all I'm saying

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
The origins of Christmas predate Christianity through the Pagan holiday called Saturnalia, which was a weeklong of lawlessness from December 17th through December 25th that honored Saturn and included human sacrifice, intoxication, naked caroling and rape. During these seven days, there were no punishments for breaking any laws, according to Roman law.

In the year 4 A.D., Christianity adopted Saturnalia with the hopes that they could convert the Pagans into Christianity by promising that they could still celebrate Saturnalia as Christians. (Imagine how that would work out today). Because Saturnalia did not follow Christian principles, the Christian leaders designated the last day of Saturnalia as the birth date of Jesus.

Jun 21, 2006
Jewish fools in Mecca praise the black cube. Saturn rotates counter clockwise as the north pole stays still, just how they do in Mecca; with the people walking counter clockwise around the cube.

Have you guys looked into this?
Actually it's Muslim fools in Mecca that praise the black cube

Who's the fool now?