Sandy Hook Elementary Psy-Op/.?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 10, 2008

""'Fathers of slain children do not go around joking and laughing the next day this guy is a fraud and he is an actor and so is the aunt that spoke before him and this entire shooting is a scam to take away gun right for a much bigger global domination plan.the father of the shooter was also to testify over the libor scandal.as he was VP of GE and Webber Paine company that suites were filed against and documented at stanford advocates web site,both aurora and Sandy Hook were referenced in the Batman move dark knight rises""""""

Nov 10, 2008
SANDY HOOK - The Documentary (FULL VIDEO) 2013

SANDY HOOK - The Documentary (FULL VIDEO) 2013

Mark Howitt takes an investigative look into the events and controversy surrounding the Sandy Hook elementary school shooting which happened on December 14th 2012 in Newtown Connecticut. This documentary explores several aspects and claims of details surrounding the event and is an attempt to shed some light and provide logical answers to the many questions that remain as to what happened in Newtown. Using rare news and article clips, testimonies, police audio analysis and several perspectives, it is quite clear that we are not being told the truth about what really happened. Was there others involved in the crime? Why have authorities and media provided abundant amounts of misleading information, changing the official narrative on countless occasions? These questions are being asked by a large amount of people in the public and the case is looked at in great detail to try and make sense of things and bring closure to much of the controversy in what is perhaps the biggest conspiracy since JFK.

Topics discussed include identities of multiple suspects, police audio analysis, witness testimonies, media coverage, the Lanza family, gun ban issue, intelligence agencies, examples of covert operations, project longevity, project mockingbird, fast and furious, crisis actor claims, prior drills, living victims, FEMA, advanced knowledge of attack, motive of crime, and several other aspects and anomalies.

Please subscribe if you enjoy the documentary. Check out my other documentaries for further information which include The James Holmes Conspiracy, Eye of the Illuminati, 2012 Revolution, Evidence of Murder and The Formation of Resistance.

Thanks for watching and searching for the truth. It will be found...

-originally published January 26th 2013

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
What doesn't sit well with me is locking the children down in the classrooms. I would have to smash a window and get the kids out immediately, if the gunman is firing inside a closed campus school (with all classroom access indoors), why would you lay down with your fingers crossed in hopes they don't target your classroom?

crazy

Last edited:

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
the first thing u do when a shotting at a school happens is make sure people get away from the scene safely. theres no need for more carnage then necessary or for mass casualties. was there some sort of order to keep the classroom locked. we wont ever know the real story because the real evidence file will never be released. i dont know what reason the state is claiming is needed for the documents to be sealed

May 14, 2002
I thought that Polluted would have posted this video months ago already...

The introduction isn't that good but after that this woman raises some interesting points.

Feb 2, 2006
is it just me or does it seem like the exact same professional crisis actors are hired time and time again. the mainstream news regime changed the story a bunch of times. then they finally found 1 that fits their "official script" of what happened. this "official" script never will tell us exactly what happened. even if its released the report is just gonna be 99% blacked out

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
^ everyone wants to be the first to break news, so they report before anything is really confirmed.

Take todays shooting in CO for example. All day long "two people have been shot". Finally a bit before midnight, it was only one.... jumping to conclusions and then if one major news source is reporting it, damn right their competitors will also.