The Robin Williams Plan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Mcleanhatch said:
does that mean he/they can hide behind a show. saying those things is saying those tings regardless of how they were said.
I don't think it's hiding, certain people use their careers as a podium.
However Williams did just that, but he let his inner feelings show with his choice of words.

Mcleanhatch said:

Example: i just seen Head of State on my Satellite. do you know how many conservative/republican stereotypes were in the movie??
That movie showed stereotypes of every politician....

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
AdolfOliverBush said:
Why does everyone assume when you say "illegal aliens" a person is strictly referring to Mexicans? Granted Mexicans make up the majority of illegal aliens coming into California and Texas, but people come from all over the world to California, both legally and illegally. Like the post said, ALL illegal aliens, not just Mexicans.
Ask the paranoid and delusional white man.
Mexicans get all the attention but no one ever questions undocumented Asians white Euroeans....

May 8, 2002
miggidy said:
That movie showed stereotypes of every politician....
but it saved its most damaging ones for the conservatives.

althought i did think the movie was OK, i just wish these movie stars would keep thier political views to themselves unless they plan on doing something about them, like running for office.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
3. All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of who or where they are. France should welcome them.

Fucking closet racist!
What do undocumented people have to do with this?

This fucker is the fruitiest non funny comedian in Hollywood.
This shit is the closest thing to funny as he's ever been.

4. All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit. No one from a terrorist nation would be allowed in. NO ONE! If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

Need I say more?
The ironic thing about this hypocrite is that he's a foreigner himself....
This is the Donald Trump plan.