The Robin Williams Plan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
i dont know about robin williams being racist but hes one of the few comedians who makes me burst out laughing and leaves me laughing throughout his whole routines...the man is a comedy genius.

Mar 18, 2003
miggidy said:
Chris is notorious for his racial jokes, and so is Davd Chapelle, Carlos Mencia, and a few other white comedians.

Williams is not known for such jokes.
So for him to say it and then backtrack sayin that he's just a comedian won't change nuthin.
None of the comedians above have made political statements like the one Williams allegedly made....
Thats a good point, but I still don't feel that because one person make's more racial jokes than another, that it's all fine and dandy.

May 8, 2002
miggidy said:
Chris is notorious for his racial jokes, and so is Davd Chapelle, Carlos Mencia, and a few other white comedians.

None of the comedians above have made political statements like the one Williams allegedly made....
what the hell are you talking about Chapelle and Chris Rock are always making political statements, especially Chapelle.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
AdolfOliverBush said:
Where does this article talk about the 9/11 hijackers? And where does it say all illegal aliens are Arabs? How is this just targeted at Arabs? It says all illegal aliens, not just Arabs, Mexicans, Cubans, etc. ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS. Personally, I could care less about illegal aliens coming here. But how come they can come to our country illegally, but we can't go into their country "illegally"?
Why did Williams suggest this plan?
Isn't it because of the backlash the US has recieved for it's foreign policy? Especially the Afgan and Iraq war?
He suggests that the US should apologize for interfering with the affairs of Hitler, Mussolini, Tojo, Noriega, and Milosovich.
He's clearly reffering to the US interference of Saddam Hussein and Bin Laden who he compares to the people above.

Knowing that my question is this, what does this shit have to do with illegal aliens?
Weren't the high jackers all legal aliens?
They were documented!
I know what you're asking, where does the article mention the 911 high jackers?
It doesn't but why put a tight squeeze on the floks coming in here? Because Williams fears another terrorist attack....
The article says that no students over 21 should be allowed in because the bombers are known to be older.
Again the same applies to the students, what did foreign students do to be viewed as bombers?

Mar 15, 2003
I think the main concern is that an open Mexico border could be used to smuggle in a mini-nuke, dirty bomb, terrorist, etc.

Anyone who says illegal aliens are likely to be terrorists or criminals are buffoons. However the avenues used by illegal aliens could be used be actual terrorists, and that's where the concern should lie.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
miggidy said:
Why did Williams suggest this plan?
Isn't it because of the backlash the US has recieved for it's foreign policy? Especially the Afgan and Iraq war?
He suggests that the US should apologize for interfering with the affairs of Hitler, Mussolini, Tojo, Noriega, and Milosovich.
He's clearly reffering to the US interference of Saddam Hussein and Bin Laden who he compares to the people above.

Knowing that my question is this, what does this shit have to do with illegal aliens?
Weren't the high jackers all legal aliens?
They were documented!
I know what you're asking, where does the article mention the 911 high jackers?
It doesn't but why put a tight squeeze on the floks coming in here? Because Williams fears another terrorist attack....
The article says that no students over 21 should be allowed in because the bombers are known to be older.
Again the same applies to the students, what did foreign students do to be viewed as bombers?
All he is saying is that if you don't like the war and the foreign policy, then fine. Then we can just be a self-sufficient country. We'll pull all of our troops out of everywhere in the world and kill anybody trying to get in here illegally. Basically, just let the rest of the world go to hell. We can provide oil for ourselves at the expense of our own environment in Alaska.

However, on a side note, I STILL believe we should mass-produce solar-powered/electric cars for the American public. So many problems would be solved. And the air would be cleaner and the environment nicer.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
AdolfOliverBush said:
All he is saying is that if you don't like the war and the foreign policy, then fine. Then we can just be a self-sufficient country. We'll pull all of our troops out of everywhere in the world and kill anybody trying to get in here illegally. Basically, just let the rest of the world go to hell. We can provide oil for ourselves at the expense of our own environment in Alaska.
You get that impression when you don't read between the lines.

AdolfOliverBush said:

However, on a side note, I STILL believe we should mass-produce solar-powered/electric cars for the American public. So many problems would be solved. And the air would be cleaner and the environment nicer.
Why do you think we're not doing that?

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
already dead. said:
I think the main concern is that an open Mexico border could be used to smuggle in a mini-nuke, dirty bomb, terrorist, etc.

Anyone who says illegal aliens are likely to be terrorists or criminals are buffoons. However the avenues used by illegal aliens could be used be actual terrorists, and that's where the concern should lie.
I agree....

May 8, 2002
miggidy said:
Where does he make these political statements?
Isn't it during his show or while he does stand up?
does that mean he/they can hide behind a show. saying those things is saying those tings regardless of how they were said.

Example: i just seen Head of State on my Satellite. do you know how many conservative/republican stereotypes were in the movie??

Mar 15, 2003
Bush is more on a destructive path than anything else through his foreign policy.

Clarification: I don't agree with William's plan, I just think Adolf was on point in his explanation.

Robin Williams wasn't necessarily trying to be extremely anti-immigrant...just advocating isolationism.

May 8, 2002
already dead. said:
Anyone who says illegal aliens are likely to be terrorists or criminals are buffoons.
no1 is saying that illegal aliens are likely to be terrorists, but what we are saying is that terrorists who come here are likely to come here as illegal aliens, for now a days that is the easiest way to get in, considering we arent giving middle-easterners arent being given visas anymore .

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Why does everyone assume when you say "illegal aliens" a person is strictly referring to Mexicans? Granted Mexicans make up the majority of illegal aliens coming into California and Texas, but people come from all over the world to California, both legally and illegally. Like the post said, ALL illegal aliens, not just Mexicans.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Mcleanhatch said:
no1 is saying that illegal aliens are likely to be terrorists, but what we are saying is that terrorists who come here are likely to come here as illegal aliens, for now a days that is the easiest way to get in, considering we arent giving middle-easterners arent being given visas anymore .
Williams said so....