REPARATION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^THEY ARE WHITE NONETHELESS AND CAN BLEND IN.
They have light skin. They ain't WHITE.

And a fucking Albino black dude could do the same...how do I know? I went to school with one.

Point is, they may LOOK that way, but they aren't. Appearances can be deceiving. That's like calling a person from India someone from the "middle east," when India isnt' in the middle east. In my opinion that is.

We can argue about this all day. I know they aren't white, you think they are, I'll just drop it so we can move onto something important besides your repeated attempts to bash anyone and everyone that LOOKS white.

SOUND gOOD? lol

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
That WILL NOT help. The only thing that will help is MAJOR funding to low income area schools, community/social programs in those communities, along with some better fucking health care.
this is the only form of "reparations" that will make any change for the good. giving people free money won't do shit. give them fishing poles, not fish.

::

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
They have light skin. They ain't WHITE.

And a fucking Albino black dude could do the same...how do I know? I went to school with one.

Point is, they may LOOK that way, but they aren't. Appearances can be deceiving. That's like calling a person from India someone from the "middle east," when India isnt' in the middle east. In my opinion that is.

We can argue about this all day. I know they aren't white, you think they are, I'll just drop it so we can move onto something important besides your repeated attempts to bash anyone and everyone that LOOKS white.

SOUND gOOD? lol

YOU STILL DON'T gET IT. MUTHA-FUKAS(EVEN IN THE BLAK COMMUNITY) ARE CONDITIONED TO THINK THAT BRIgHTER, LIgHTER AND WHITER IS BETTER. SO WITH THAT TYPE OF THINKIN' THRU-OUT THE AgES HAS MADE HATE A MORE PREVALENT FORCE. IT(WHITENESS) IS LOOKED UP TO
, AND THE DARKER THE SKIN, THE MORE UNAPPEALIN', LOOKED DOWN ON, AND HATED IT HAS BEEN PERCEIVED AS.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Spaniards are a nation or ethnic group native to Spain, in the Iberian Peninsula of southwestern Europe. They are often considered an amalgam of different ethnic groups, rather than an ethnic group by itself. They are usually classified as one of the Latin European peoples and have somewhat varied origins, due to the long history of migrations in and out of the Iberian Peninsula.
That's mainly why. Have a nice weekend.

If some of you think all (or most or even some) LIGHT skinned people are 100% white, you're really fucking ignorant. Just cause it's in Europe, doesn't mean they are white. That's ridiculous. That's like saying if you live in South AFRICA you have to be BLACK....but we know that ain't the fucking case.

Feb 7, 2006
If I AM can't even recognize the Spanish as white, then what legitimate claim does he have? And giving money to schools and poor neighborhoods aint gonna do shit...you have to change the whole system and then give it resources, not give power to an already BS system. And I don't think a united class revolution would do anything in the world... I really believe humans have to reach a new spiritual plateau (however vague that sounds), it has to be a revolution of spirit amongst humans before we can have any legitimate revolution with long lasting effects.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
No, you just ASSUMED thats who I was addressing.

Stop fishing for controversy.
No, the way you worded it was suspect. EDJ had every right to call you on it. You said, "ya'll", but the man never said he supported Obama or found it his selection as president to be reparations. In fact, he specifically said, "PERSONALLY, I DON'T BUY INTO IT, CAUSE SHIT STILL IS HOW IT IS AND BEEN." With that being said, why then would you even use the word ya'll? Moreover, black people who see Obama in office as a form of reperation does not represent the views of the entire race, so once again, you're view of ya'll is suspect.

I get the "spirit" of what you're saying and don't think you had any ill intentions when you made the comment, but once again, the statement was suspect and asking you who you meant by "ya'll" wasn't fishing for controversy.

Apr 25, 2002
That's mainly why. Have a nice weekend.

If some of you think all (or most or even some) LIGHT skinned people are 100% white, you're really fucking ignorant. Just cause it's in Europe, doesn't mean they are white. That's ridiculous. That's like saying if you live in South AFRICA you have to be BLACK....but we know that ain't the fucking case.
spanish people are white , fuck cortez and his "discovery"

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
No, the way you worded it was suspect. EDJ had every right to call you on it. You said, "ya'll", but the man never said he supported Obama or found it his selection as president to be reparations. In fact, he specifically said, "PERSONALLY, I DON'T BUY INTO IT, CAUSE SHIT STILL IS HOW IT IS AND BEEN." With that being said, why then would you even use the word ya'll? Moreover, black people who see Obama in office as a form of reperation does not represent the views of the entire race, so once again, you're view of ya'll is suspect.

I get the "spirit" of what you're saying and don't think you had any ill intentions when you made the comment, but once again, the statement was suspect and asking you who you meant by "ya'll" wasn't fishing for controversy.

THANK YOU.
NOW ANSWER THE QUESTION(S) RYAN, SIXXNESS, I FUCCED YOUR MOM OR WHATEVA YOU CALL YOURSELF NOW.

Dec 25, 2003
White people already see special 'race-based' and 'minority' programs as reparations. In fact conservative white America already been on some 'reverse racism' shit since probly the 90s. It took an absolutely terrible president to get the country to elect a person of color who in all reality will not be as radical or world-changing as we believe him to be. I dont think Obama will change the equation much or at all.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
If I AM can't even recognize the Spanish as white, then what legitimate claim does he have? And giving money to schools and poor neighborhoods aint gonna do shit...you have to change the whole system and then give it resources, not give power to an already BS system. And I don't think a united class revolution would do anything in the world... I really believe humans have to reach a new spiritual plateau (however vague that sounds), it has to be a revolution of spirit amongst humans before we can have any legitimate revolution with long lasting effects.
the question wasn't about changing the country and revolution. it was about giving people FREE shit. so fuck off buddy.

That's also why they're listed as NON WHITE HISPANICS in every category, right? I'm not saying I agree with all the categorization but that's not the point. You can be from Europe and NOT be white, ya fuckin simpletons. And you can be from Africa and NOT be black. Just cause you have a light complexion doesn't mean you are one race. Maybe I'm fuckin wrong and I'm being an idiot right now, I don't really give a shit. But I will say Spanish people aren't 100% Caucasian and anyone who tries to argue with that should be shot in the face.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I AM, what are the defining features of a white person?
i look at facial structure actually. nose, eye shape, cheek bones and shit like that. genes can be more dominant so you could see a mexican with blue eyes too.....i really don't fuckin care anyone if i'm right or wrong......i've read both ways....and for all practical purposes, IT HAS NOTHIGN TO DO WITH THIS SHIT.......so go back to talking about why black people deserve hand outs and how all white people should give them money......