RAPIST OR A FAg?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
NOW I KNOW I DONE SPOKE UP ON THIS BEFORE, BUT WE HAVE NEW FOLK UP IN HERE AND I WANNA SEE DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES.

NOW, IF YOU WERE gIVIN' A CHOICE AND YOU HAVE TO MAKE A DEFINITE ONE, OR YOUR WHOLE FAMILY IS ANNHILIATED, WOULD YOU RATHER BE A RAPIST OR A FAg? AND WHY?

IF YAW DONE CHOPPED IT UP WITH ME , YAW ALREADY KNOW WHICH ONE I WILL gO WITH.

May 14, 2002
EDJ said:
^WHY DOESN'T THAT SURPRISE ME? SO YOU SAYIN' YOU WOULD RATHER gET YOUR ASSHOLE TOOKEN ADVANTAgE OF INSTEAD OF YOU TAKIN' ADVANTAgE OF SOME PUSSY?

if you are gay then you enjoy that shit.. otherwise you wouldn't be gay

but from the options it would be the best option if you wouldn't wanna hurt somebody tho

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^HOW SELFLESS. I BET YOU DONATE ALL YOUR OLD CLOTHES TO gOODWILL TOO, HUH?

BUT FUK THAT, BETTER SOMEBODY ELSE THAN ME. CALL ME SELFISH, BUT I'M JUST BEIN' REAL. IF I WAS TO START THINKIN' LIKE A FAg , I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO LIVE WITH MYSELF. MY PRIDE WOULDN'T LET ME.

Props: Chree

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
No, I don't give my old clothes to goodwill because for the most part I still wear them. I have donated some though. Also I don't WANT to be either of them but the gay option has less people suffering that's why I chose it. Plus like I said rapists are down near snitches on my list.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
EDJ said:
HOW ARE THEY LIKE SNITCHES TIM?
They only give a fucc about themselves, they don't care who else gets hurt or what it does to other people as long as they get what they want/need.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
EDJ said:
SO WE ALL RAPIST?
No not that low. I'm a very conflicted person because I want to help the less fortunate but at the same time (mainly because of the asshole majority) I don't give a fucc about them.