RAPIST OR A FAg?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
WE ALL BE SOME DEAD MUTHA-FUKAS CAUSE NEITHER WATCHIN' A BABY DIE WITHOUT ME DOIN' NOTHIN', OR ME BEIN' FORCED INTO SOME BULLSHIT THAT I WOULD KILL MYSELF AFTERWARDS FOR DOIN', WOULD BE TOLERATED. REALISTICALLY, THE FOO' A FAg AND A BABY KILLA. SO BELIEVIN' SOMEBODY THAT'S WILLIN' TO KILL A BABY AND OR BE DESPERATE ENOUgH FOR A MAN TO WANT SOME ASS THAT HE HAVE TO PUT A BABY'S LIFE AT RISK WOULD BE A DUMB MOVE FROM JUMP.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
IAOISH,
WHY SHOULD A MUTHA-FUKA HATE SOMEBODY CAUSE WE ARE HOW IN NATURE WE WERE INTENDED TO BE? WHAT YOU ATTEMPTIN' TO DO IS TAKE THE SPOTLIgHT OFF OF THEM. AND IF YOU WOULD OF READ MY REPLY'S AND POSTS YOU WOULD SEE THAT I STRESSED THAT NOT ALL HOMOSEXUALS ARE INFEMINITE. YOU gOT DIFFERENT TYPES OF FAgS. YOU gOT THE ONES THAT ARE ALL MANLY AND JUST HAVE OTHA MEN FOR BITCHES. THEN YOU gOT THE ONES THAT FEEL THEY EQUAL AND BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, ETC......I DONE RAN UP ON A MARINE(BIg ASS WHITE FOO) THAT WAS WITH A LIL ASS FOO HOLDIN' HANDS AND KISSIN'. I SAID SOME SHIT TO CUZZ AND THIS MUTHA-FUKA LOAKS UP ON ME WITH HIS HANDS IN THE AIR READY FOR FUNK. THE HOMIE HAD TO STOP ME FROM BLASTIN' HIM, CAUSE IF IT DON'T MAKE DOLLARS, IT DON'T MAKE SENSE.

May 14, 2002
Edj,

I think half of this board hates homosexuals the way they reply and rather chose to be a rapist and shit

I DONE RAN UP ON A MARINE(BIg ASS WHITE FOO) THAT WAS WITH A LIL ASS FOO HOLDIN' HANDS AND KISSIN'. I SAID SOME SHIT TO CUZZ AND THIS MUTHA-FUKA LOAKS UP ON ME WITH HIS HANDS IN THE AIR READY FOR FUNK. THE HOMIE HAD TO STOP ME FROM BLASTIN' HIM, CAUSE IF IT DON'T MAKE DOLLARS, IT DON'T MAKE SENSE.

hahahaha just think about how the marine guy ripped the asshole apart from the lil dude hahaahaha that shit is disgusting tho hahaha and funny as fucc if you got in a fight with some gay

May 10, 2002
EDJ said:
BUT WHAT I'M SPEAKIN' UP IS ON THE ACT ITSELF AND YOUR PERSONAL SENTIMENTS ON IT. IF YOU HAD TO DECIDE THAT ACT OR ANOTHA ONE.
Well see that is a total different question then what you asked in the 1st place. You first asked "Would you rather be a rapist or a fag?" In this case, by being a homo, you are not harming anyone, not even yourself. Because when you're a fag, then you enjoy getting plucked. So that is an easy choice. But when you are a rapist, you are doing physical and mental harm to an innocent woman and most likely fuckin her up for life. So if you chose to be a rapist in that senario, you need help.

On the other front, if i was faced with 2 choices and had to either get buttfucked, or rape some woman, than that is a bit of a tougher question. I think Playa RY said it best when he said the only thing that touches his ass was toilet paper so, I'd probably rape the woman. Either way your gonna get looked down upon

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
EDJ [/i]WE ALL BE SOME DEAD MUTHA-FUKAS CAUSE NEITHER WATCHIN' A BABY DIE WITHOUT ME DOIN' NOTHIN' said:
IAOISH,
......I DONE RAN UP ON A MARINE(BIg ASS WHITE FOO) THAT WAS WITH A LIL ASS FOO HOLDIN' HANDS AND KISSIN'. I SAID SOME SHIT TO CUZZ AND THIS MUTHA-FUKA LOAKS UP ON ME WITH HIS HANDS IN THE AIR READY FOR FUNK. THE HOMIE HAD TO STOP ME FROM BLASTIN' HIM...
Translation: I was about to get my ass beat by a fag and had to resort to pulling a strap to prevent it. I was very scerd.

Rack BornSin's first paragraph.

May 27, 2002
me, im not gay, i dont know any gay people, but to me, rapists, child molestors, and racists are the scum of the earth...i would be gay instead of a rapist.....

im with DT.....

edj ure immaturity astounds me..."i wouldnt be able to live with myself being gay" "better them than me" "dont bring up blaccs"

if you can chop down a group of people (gays) why cant DT merely BRING UP blaccs??

ps.... outta curiousity, if this marine lookin dude hadnt scared you shitless, would you be badmouthing gays as much??

Apr 25, 2002
i think a lot of you have blown this question up..

im pretty sure your choices are: Be gay for life, or be a Rapist.. that doesnt necessesarily mean you will be caught raping anyone, or have to get fucked..

Gay- i think its digusting, not right, and i couldnt ever think of doing it.
Rapists- i think its fucked up, and you would get fucked up in the pen, but at least its my sexual preference.

its pretty hard to change your sexual preference, most ppl are born gay/lesbian, and have a hard time belivein it so they go for the opposite sex until they are content with the fact that, yes, they are acutally gay.

I, TiM C, would be a rapist.

May 5, 2002
Man, for someone who seems so against ignorance and prejudice, EDJ is looking extreemly ignorant in this thread :\

And when someone understands the realities of homosexuality you accuse them of being gay? does that mean if a white guy understands what is happening to black people in america he is a "nigger lover"............

And what brings you to the conclusion that being a homosexual is a choice, when case after case you hear about people who say ever since they were a kid they felt different, and were attracted to the same sex. and how do you explain the femininity of some of homosexual males? did they just change their voice on their own?

Apr 25, 2002
EDJ said:
PUSSY AIN'T THAT gREAT TO FORCE IT TO SOMEONE THAT DON'T WANT NONE. IF N-E-THANg, THEY gONNA WANT THIS DIK.

IF THAT'S HOMOPHOBIC, THEN FUK IT, I'M PROUD TO THINK LIKE THAT.

VILLIAN,
QUIT RIDIN' NUTS. BUT I SEE A LITTLE PATTERN WITH YOU CUZZ. YOU gOT A PROBLEM YOU WANNA gET OFF YOUR CHEST PATNA?

1. You are really delusional, if you believe that...

2. They say the most homophobic people, are the ones who are afraid to admit it themselves...watch American Beauty...

3. "QUIT RIDIN' NUTS" as you so put it...what pattern do you see? Please elaorate...

Apr 25, 2002
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS HOMOPHOBIA........IT'S CALLED DISGUST.....I AM AFRAID OF NO PERSON REGARDLESS OF COLOR,SEXUAL PREFERENCE,ETC.
I KNOW WHEN SOMETHING IS RIGHT AND WHEN IT'S WRONG....I DON'T NEED STUDIES TRYING TO SWAY MY OPINION.....THEY WERE NOT BORN THAT WAY.....THERE ARE STUDIES THAT SHOW IT'S A LEARNED BEHAVIOR TOO.....GOD DOESN'T MAKE MISTAKES AND IF HE WANTED THEM TO BE THAT WAY AND SUPPORTED IT,THEY WOULD BE ABLE TO PROCREATE WITHOUT THE OTHER SEX NEEDED....

Props: Chree
May 27, 2002
edj...when you wrote this title "rapist or fag" did you REALLY mean...

"no game having dipshit who will most likely go to the pen and develop homosexual habits ANYWAY or homosexual"

u brag about being in the pen, i bet u were placed in a 90 degree position more than you would like to remember....THATS why you dislike gays with a passion:devious: