RAPIST OR A FAg?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
NOW I KNOW I DONE SPOKE UP ON THIS BEFORE, BUT WE HAVE NEW FOLK UP IN HERE AND I WANNA SEE DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES.

NOW, IF YOU WERE gIVIN' A CHOICE AND YOU HAVE TO MAKE A DEFINITE ONE, OR YOUR WHOLE FAMILY IS ANNHILIATED, WOULD YOU RATHER BE A RAPIST OR A FAg? AND WHY?

IF YAW DONE CHOPPED IT UP WITH ME , YAW ALREADY KNOW WHICH ONE I WILL gO WITH.
You want a perspective go to the joint and figure out witch or both you are or maybe - or figure out if you're the one taking it?

Either way it's a fucked up question to ask someone if they would be a rapist or a fag...

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^I REALLY HAVE NO PURPOSE HERE TIL I'M READY TO PROMOTE AND RECONNECT.

You want a perspective go to the joint and figure out witch or both you are or maybe - or figure out if you're the one taking it?

Either way it's a fucked up question to ask someone if they would be a rapist or a fag..
I DON'T THINK YOU EVA KNEW THE PURPOSE OF ME EVEN POSTIN' THIS AND gETTIN' SHIT CONFUSED. IF YOU TRIED TO ANSWER AND COULDN'T DO IT THEN DON'T BOTHER.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
A @askG AKA Mexicano w/Mask On AKA Brown Mask whats up folx? haven't seen you on here for fuckN' ever. ppl on the SICCNES aint all that bad, they have some valid point at times to bash new and old members. On this thread EDJ is right answer the fuckN' ? or kick rocks. Good to C' you back on the SICCNESS askG stick around and post up some "life event on random drugs" in the Detox Forum.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
I'm reading EDJ's early posts on this thread, dude cracks me up. Lol.
the thing is tho EDJ lives his life the way he expresses himself on the SICCNESS unlike most ppl on here who are fake as fuck........not pointing anyone out, just saying theres alot of fake ppl who have been on these boards bolth in the past and today.

Apr 25, 2002
EDJ @EDJ I just re-found your Life After CD & cover in a random box I was unpacking... had to slap that joint in the deck the other night. I thought I got ganked for it years ago.
I found mine yesterday hahaha...Had to play Fresh Out The County on my way to work

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
NOW I KNOW I DONE SPOKE UP ON THIS BEFORE, BUT WE HAVE NEW FOLK UP IN HERE AND I WANNA SEE DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES.

NOW, IF YOU WERE gIVIN' A CHOICE AND YOU HAVE TO MAKE A DEFINITE ONE, OR YOUR WHOLE FAMILY IS ANNHILIATED, WOULD YOU RATHER BE A RAPIST OR A FAg? AND WHY?

IF YAW DONE CHOPPED IT UP WITH ME , YAW ALREADY KNOW WHICH ONE I WILL gO WITH.

It's 2016 EDJ @EDJ rapist or a fag?