RAPIST OR A FAg?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
Yo in all seriousness no matter how real or gangster the nigga that made this thread is on some fag shit...even after how many years still wanting to know if someone would rather rape some one or be be gay is a fag.

No need for any big long clever explinations on when/how or why you wanna know about rape or gay shit...

Feb 11, 2006
NOW I KNOW I DONE SPOKE UP ON THIS BEFORE, BUT WE HAVE NEW FOLK UP IN HERE AND I WANNA SEE DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES.

NOW, IF YOU WERE gIVIN' A CHOICE AND YOU HAVE TO MAKE A DEFINITE ONE, OR YOUR WHOLE FAMILY IS ANNHILIATED, WOULD YOU RATHER BE A RAPIST OR A FAg? AND WHY?

IF YAW DONE CHOPPED IT UP WITH ME , YAW ALREADY KNOW WHICH ONE I WILL gO WITH.
Some quick points about this post

first off its not the first time u discussed this faggot ass subject

second How old is you bruh.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
Does. this dude look like he being raped?? or like he reporting a rape??
HE LOOK LIKE HE ABOUT TO BEAT YOUR BITCH ASS. I DON'T APPRECIATE YOU TRYIN' TO HIgH JAK AN OLD ASS FLIK AND THEN TRYIN' TO WRITE YOUR YOUR OWN WORDS LIKE IT MEAN SOMETHIN'. I'M OLD ENOUgH TO BE YOUR DADDY PUNK. AND IF YOU DON'T AgEE WITH ME OH WELL, YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO COME TO THIS THREAD.
YOU DON'T KNOW ME BITCH NIgKA AND I WISH YOU AND WHOEVA WOULD TRY ME.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
HE LOOK LIKE HE ABOUT TO BEAT YOUR BITCH ASS. I DON'T APPRECIATE YOU TRYIN' TO HIgH JAK AN OLD ASS FLIK AND THEN TRYIN' TO WRITE YOUR YOUR OWN WORDS LIKE IT MEAN SOMETHIN'. I'M OLD ENOUgH TO BE YOUR DADDY PUNK. AND IF YOU DON'T AgEE WITH ME OH WELL, YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO COME TO THIS THREAD.
Ahahahahahahhhaahahah. You sound silly as fuck tough guy. You aint pumpin no fear over the internet. You are literally a joke, a fucking siccness punchline.

VERSACERO @VERSACERO can you take that pic timebomb @timebomb posted and give it the clown treatment, suffa like this:

Feb 11, 2006
Ok let me break it down for your faggot brain can understand.

First of all who da fuck you are you to say you aint appreciating people commenting on your gay as Rape/Fag thread...nigga who dafuck is you??

Second and most Vital thing you will read in my post ,All the talk about beat this,Punk that,wishin a nigga would try you and all dat weak ass fag boi talk will get your hairline pushed back further than it is in your pic Bra.

Dafuq kinda fool asks Gay dumb ass questions yrs ago then comes back bumpin the thread and askin the same Faggot ass question .Wtf you thought gon happen??

Its Official tho bra everytime I see u posts it reminds me some sicc users are on some gay shit.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
This dude wrestles kittens yo. Son probably owns a giga pet namsayin. If you slapped this dude it would probably sound like glass breakin.
If reincarnation was real this nigga would come back as play doh son. Real talk.

EDJ your heart got a ponytail. Son u could probably make any origami animal I ask you to namsayin. You the type a nigga to sprinkle rose pedals on your bed before you go to sleep n shit. Son u could probably frost a cake usin your eyes nahmean.

To the EDJ cheerleaders and fan

this nigga whole style is straight baby thighs son. Straight up. He might got some songs that yall might enjoy n shit but he a straight glitter blooded nigga wit a bullshit ass rhyme book when it come down to it nahmean.

This nigga rite here is a human bellybutton son. The only form of touch this nigga is capable of is a caress namsayin. Fuck outta here wit the fake Nino Brown shit too you shrimp cocktail ass nigga. This little muthafucka jus refuses to let his career die wit some honor or dignity nahmean.

Word is bond this nigga is his own worst enemy too yo. The last time anybody took this nigga serious was when Messy Marv was making dope music.

To top it all off the nigga be lookin more suspect than two niggas sharin a hot dog from opposite sides n meetin in the middle nahmean. Am I the only one thats seein this shit?

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
FUK YOU AND YOUR OPINION. YOU AIN'T gOT TO TELL ME SHIT. DON'T LIKE THE QUESTION OR THE THREAD DON'T ANSWER, DON'T SAY SHIT.

First of all who da fuck you are you to say you aint appreciating people commenting on your gay as Rape/Fag thread...nigga who dafuck is you??
51ST OF ALL, READ MY NAME. THAT'S WHO THE FUK I AM. BEEN THE SAME MUTHA-FUKA SINCE DAY ONE, IN THE STREETS, THE NET, THE PEN, OR WHEREVA I'M AT. AND gET YOUR FACTS STRAIgHT. I NEVA SAID NOTHIN' ABOUT APPRECIATIN' YOUR OPINION LIKE IT MEANS SOMETHIN'. I SAID I DIDN'T APPRECIATE YOU HIgH-JAKCIN' MY PICTURE LIKE A STAULKER AND TRYIN' TO ADD YOUR WORDS TO IT LIKE THAT'S gONNA CHANgE THE FACT OF WHO I AM AND MAKE YOUR VALUE-LESS-NON-FACTUAL OPINION OF ME N-E REALER.

Second and most Vital thing you will read in my post ,All the talk about beat this,Punk that,wishin a nigga would try you and all dat weak ass fag boi talk will get your hairline pushed back further than it is in your pic Bra.
WALK IT LIKE YOU TALK IT. SEE ME, BRINg IT. NOTHIN' ELSE NEED TO BE SAID. I'M PROUD TO BE AS OLD AS I AM AND SURVIVE SHIT YOU WILL NEVA gO THRU. MY HAIRLINE IS A TESTAMENT. COME PUSH BAK MORE IF YOU CAN.

Dafuq kinda fool asks Gay dumb ass questions yrs ago then comes back bumpin the thread and askin the same Faggot ass question .Wtf you thought gon happen??
YOU DUMB FUK, I ONLY ASKED IT ONCE AND BROUgHT THE THREAD BAK UP WITH A CLIK OF A MOUSE. YOU JUST ANOTHA SUKA THAT gOT CAUgHT IN IT. AND THE QUESTION IS A SIMPLE ONE. THE SICCNESS IS FULL OF gAY CHARACTERS LIKE YOU (THAT SYMPATHIZE WITH FAgS) AND I ASKED IT TOWEED THEM OUT. NOW SAY CHEESE.

Its Official tho bra everytime I see u posts it reminds me some sicc users are on some gay shit.
I CAN SAY THE SAME SHIT ABOUT YOU. WORD IS THAT THE SICCNESS IS DEAD CAUSE OF NEW gAY-USERS IN THEY PANTIES. gO FIgURE.

I SEE THIS TOPIC TOUCHED A NERVE TO WHERE YOU JUST HAD TO RESEARCH WHAT I LOOK LIKE. VERY STAULKERISH. AND I'M THE "FAg AND THE "CLOWN"? FUK OUT OF HERE WITH THAT BULLSHIT.

Last edited:

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
This dude wrestles kittens yo. Son probably owns a giga pet namsayin. If you slapped this dude it would probably sound like glass breakin.
If reincarnation was real this nigga would come back as play doh son. Real talk.

EDJ your heart got a ponytail. Son u could probably make any origami animal I ask you to namsayin. You the type a nigga to sprinkle rose pedals on your bed before you go to sleep n shit. Son u could probably frost a cake usin your eyes nahmean.

To the EDJ cheerleaders and fan

this nigga whole style is straight baby thighs son. Straight up. He might got some songs that yall might enjoy n shit but he a straight glitter blooded nigga wit a bullshit ass rhyme book when it come down to it nahmean.

This nigga rite here is a human bellybutton son. The only form of touch this nigga is capable of is a caress namsayin. Fuck outta here wit the fake Nino Brown shit too you shrimp cocktail ass nigga. This little muthafucka jus refuses to let his career die wit some honor or dignity nahmean.

Word is bond this nigga is his own worst enemy too yo. The last time anybody took this nigga serious was when Messy Marv was making dope music.

To top it all off the nigga be lookin more suspect than two niggas sharin a hot dog from opposite sides n meetin in the middle nahmean. Am I the only one thats seein this shit?
SON? NAMSAYIN? NAHMEAN? YO? WTF? WHO LET THIS EAST-COASTER SLANg-USER IN THIS PREDOMINANT WEST gANgSTA SITE? I DONE HEARD, BUT NOW I SADLY BELIEVE.

YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT. TELL YOU WHAT. IF YOU EVA SEE ME IN YOUR LIFE, COME CHEK MINES. TEST YOUR ASSUMPTIONS AND THEORIES OUT. NOTHIN' ELSE NEEDS TO BE SAID. DON'T LIKE THE QUESTION, DON'T ANSWER IT. MATTER OF FACT, KIK ROKS.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
AND FOR THE RECORD, I'M gLAD I CAN HIT SOME NERVES WHERE I gET PEOPLE STAULKIN' FOR MY FLIKS AND TAKIN' THEY PRECIOUS TIME TO PHOTOSHOP SOME SHIT. I FEEL SO SPECIAL AND IMPORTANT.(OH YEAH, YOUR PHOTOSHOP SKILLS SUK, LOL.......).

TO ALL THE PEOPLE FROM THE SICCNESS FROM WAYBAK, HOMIES AND ALL. IT'S FUNNY HOW THESE NEW BOOTIES ARE ALL UP IN THEY PANTIES............ ACTIN' LIKE THEY KNOW SOMEBODY.

Feb 11, 2006
FUK YOU AND YOUR OPINION. YOU AIN'T gOT TO TELL ME SHIT. DON'T LIKE THE QUESTION OR THE THREAD DON'T ANSWER, DON'T SAY SHIT.

51ST OF ALL, READ MY NAME. THAT'S WHO THE FUK I AM. BEEN THE SAME MUTHA-FUKA SINCE DAY ONE, IN THE STREETS, THE NET, THE PEN, OR WHEREVA I'M AT. AND gET YOUR FACTS STRAIgHT. I NEVA SAID NOTHIN' ABOUT APPRECIATIN' YOUR OPINION LIKE IT MEANS SOMETHIN'. I SAID I DIDN'T APPRECIATE YOU HIgH-JAKCIN' MY PICTURE LIKE A STAULKER AND TRYIN' TO ADD YOUR WORDS TO IT LIKE THAT'S gONNA CHANgE THE FACT OF WHO I AM AND MAKE YOUR VALUE-LESS-NON-FACTUAL OPINION OF ME N-E REALER.

WALK IT LIKE YOU TALK IT. SEE ME, BRINg IT. NOTHIN' ELSE NEED TO BE SAID. I'M PROUD TO BE AS OLD AS I AM AND SURVIVE SHIT YOU WILL NEVA gO THRU. MY HAIRLINE IS A TESTAMENT. COME PUSH BAK MORE IF YOU CAN.

YOU DUMB FUK, I ONLY ASKED IT ONCE AND BROUgHT THE THREAD BAK UP WITH A CLIK OF A MOUSE. YOU JUST ANOTHA SUKA THAT gOT CAUgHT IN IT. AND THE QUESTION IS A SIMPLE ONE. THE SICCNESS IS FULL OF gAY CHARACTERS LIKE YOU (THAT SYMPATHIZE WITH FAgS) AND I ASKED IT TOWEED THEM OUT. NOW SAY CHEESE.

I CAN SAY THE SAME SHIT ABOUT YOU. WORD IS THAT THE SICCNESS IS DEAD CAUSE OF NEW gAY-USERS IN THEY PANTIES. gO FIgURE.

I SEE THIS TOPIC TOUCHED A NERVE TO WHERE YOU JUST HAD TO RESEARCH WHAT I LOOK LIKE. VERY STAULKERISH. AND I'M THE "FAg AND THE "CLOWN"? FUK OUT OF HERE WITH THAT BULLSHIT.
I couldnt give a fuck if you joined the siccness before computers were invented ,Your a Faggot wanting Faggot answers about faggot questions that puzzle your faggot brain.

Last edited:

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
AND FOR THE RECORD, I'M gLAD I CAN HIT SOME NERVES WHERE I gET PEOPLE STAULKIN' FOR MY FLIKS AND TAKIN' THEY PRECIOUS TIME TO PHOTOSHOP SOME SHIT. I FEEL SO SPECIAL AND IMPORTANT.(OH YEAH, YOUR PHOTOSHOP SKILLS SUK, LOL.......).

TO ALL THE PEOPLE FROM THE SICCNESS FROM WAYBAK, HOMIES AND ALL. IT'S FUNNY HOW THESE NEW BOOTIES ARE ALL UP IN THEY PANTIES............ ACTIN' LIKE THEY KNOW SOMEBODY.
You should have spent your time in the pen reading, maybe you wouldn't spell like a special needs third grader.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
SON? NAMSAYIN? NAHMEAN? YO? WTF? WHO LET THIS EAST-COASTER SLANg-USER IN THIS PREDOMINANT WEST gANgSTA SITE? I DONE HEARD, BUT NOW I SADLY BELIEVE.

YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT. TELL YOU WHAT. IF YOU EVA SEE ME IN YOUR LIFE, COME CHEK MINES. TEST YOUR ASSUMPTIONS AND THEORIES OUT. NOTHIN' ELSE NEEDS TO BE SAID. DON'T LIKE THE QUESTION, DON'T ANSWER IT. MATTER OF FACT, KIK ROKS.
Word is bond son!!!