RAPIST OR A FAg?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
EDJ said:
OH, I SEE. SO YOU STEREOTYPE ALL CAUSE OF A FEW BUT IN YOUR CASE, MOST?
Yes, unfortunately. As much as I try not to I continue to find myself doing it. That's were the conflict I was refering to earlier comes into play. It's a lifelong struggle for me.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
EDJ said:
SO THAT MEANS YOU LIABLE TO BE PREJUDICE IF SOME BLAK FOLK WRONgED YOU RIgHT?
Not against blaccs no. It would just be more hate for people in general.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

When you say rapist do you mean a one time thing or many times over the rest of your life? If it was a one time thing I would do it, I cant have nuthin in my ass besides toilet paper, so I wouuld never be a fag.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Gay, duh.

This question isn't as cleverly twisted as you think. To be gay or be a rapist? Being gay is merely an alternative life style. It's a victimless choice. Being a rapist OTOH, is a natural crime ranked down there with child molestation.

You might as well asked , "MOLESTER OR BLACC?" It's a simple choice unless you happen to be a racist. In this case however, you're would be gut-wrencher is based on your own homophobic metallity. Anybody who can apply a decent amount of logical thinking can pick this question apart easily as iaoish demonstrated here:
iaoish said:
if you are gay then you enjoy that shit.. otherwise you wouldn't be gay...
If a moral dilema you wanted, then you should have asked, "RAPIST OR RAPE VICTIM?"

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
DEEP THOUgHT,
CUT IT OUT FAggET CUZZ. IF YOU WOULD RATHER INDULgE ON YOUR PERVERSE PLEASURES THEN THAT TELLS ME SOMETHIN' ABOUT YOU. I COULD NEVA BE A FAg OR PERSONALLY ACCEPT THEM VIEWS. I COULD NEVA PICTURE MYSELF WITH ANOTHA MAN. THE DAY THAT SHIT COMES TO MY HEAD, I'D RATHER END IT RIgHT THERE.

CALL ME CRAZY BUT I COULD NEVA SWALLOW MY PRIDE TO BE BEHUMBLED BY ANOTHA MAN OR IN SOME CASES BE EXTRA gREEDY AND BE TRYIN' TO MAKE OTHA MEN BITCHES.

NOW ON THE OTHA HAND, BEIN' A RAPIST AIN'T NOTHIN' BUT AN EXCESSIVE CASE OF DESPERATION AND CONTROL. gAMELESS ASS MUTHA-FUKAS JUST TAKEN ACTION ON THOUgHTS MARINATED IN THE HEAD. AND SEE, THEM THOUgHTS OF gETTIN' SOME PUSSY I CAN RELATE TO. IT'S JUST THE WHOLE IDEA OF INTRUSIVENESS THAT I AIN'T DOWN WITH. PUSSY AIN'T THAT gOLDEN TO CATCH A CASE. PUSSY AIN'T THAT gREAT TO FORCE IT TO SOMEONE THAT DON'T WANT NONE. IF N-E-THANg, THEY gONNA WANT THIS DIK.

BUT TO ADDRESS YOUR RESPONSE,

YOU STRESSED, "You might as well asked , "MOLESTER OR BLACC?"

DON'T INSULT PEOPLE OF A RACE THAT HAD NO CHOICE. BEIN' A FAg IS A CHOICE. BEIN' BLAK AIN'T. MOLESTER IS WHEN YOU FONDLE OR RAPE CHILDREN. NOBODY HERE TALKIN' BOUT CHILDREN.

THEN YOU STRESSED, " In this case however, you're would be gut-wrencher is based on your own homophobic metallity.

FIFTY FIRST OF ALL, WHAT IS BEIN' HOMOPHOBIC? BEIN' SCARED OF FAgS? OR BEIN' SCARED TO BE SEDUCED BY A FAg OR ANOTHA MAN? OR SCARED THAT HIDDEN THOUgHTS MIgHT BR CONCEIVED INTO ACTIONS THEREFORE PARTAKIN' IN HOMOSEXUALITY? WHAT'S YOUR DEFINITION?
I'M DEFINITELY AIN'T SCARED OF NO FAgS. IF YOU A FAg, THAT'S YOUR BUSINESS, I DON'T WANNA KNOW THAT SHIT. AND I PERSONALLY DON'T UNDASTAND HOW ONE MAN CAN BE WITH ANOTHA. IF THAT'S HOMOPHOBIC, THEN FUK IT, I'M PROUD TO THINK LIKE THAT.

THEN YOU STRESS, "Anybody who can apply a decent amount of logical thinking can pick this question apart easily as iaoish demonstrated here:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by iaoish
if you are gay then you enjoy that shit.. otherwise you wouldn't be gay..."

HOW DID HIS THINKIN' PROVE RATIONALITY? NOT EVERYBODY RATIONALIZES LIKE YOU OR HOW YOU PERCEIVED HIS WORDS.

THEN YOU STRESS, "If a moral dilema you wanted, then you should have asked, "RAPIST OR RAPE VICTIM?""

WHO SAID I WANTED A MORAL DILEMNA? I HAVE ALREADY POSTED THIS SUBJECT LIKE TWICE BEFORE AND gOT INTERESTIN' ANSWERS. I JUST DECIDED SINCE WE HAVE A NEW ENTOURAgE, I WOULD POST IT ONCE AgAIN TO gET DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES. AND MAY I ADD THAT I'M ENJOYIN' YOURS. STAY UP PLAYA.

VILLIAN,
QUIT RIDIN' NUTS. BUT I SEE A LITTLE PATTERN WITH YOU CUZZ. YOU gOT A PROBLEM YOU WANNA gET OFF YOUR CHEST PATNA?

Props: Chree
May 14, 2002
Chop it down EDj

I'm just saying if some one is gay he can't do anything about it and he would enjoy being with man and have sex with other man's and all that. So be such a terible thing like everybodie thinks right?

cuz what's wrong with 2 man loving eachother? that's their buisness

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
IAOISH,
I TAKE IT YOU EITHA gAY OR HAVE gAY FRIENDS OR FAMILY. REgARDLESS, TRUE, IT IS THEIR LIFE. BUT WHAT I'M SPEAKIN' UP IS ON THE ACT ITSELF AND YOUR PERSONAL SENTIMENTS ON IT. IF YOU HAD TO DECIDE THAT ACT OR ANOTHA ONE. YEAH, MAYBE TO ONE WHO IS A FAg, COMMITTIN' HOMOSEXUAL ACTS IS XCOND NATURE OVER THE OTHA CHOICE. BUT FOR A TYPICAL MAN, WITH HIS PRIDE AND ALL, WHAT WOULD HE DECIDE? SEE WHAT I'M SAYIN'?

Jul 9, 2002
Pride should have nothing to do with harming another human being and if you pride is that strong that it would allow you to do that then you need some serious help.
Try talking to women who have been raped and then tell me if you'd still chose rapist.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^I'M TALKIN' BOUT PRIDE IN BEIN' A MAN WITH MASCULINE TENDENCIES THAT COMPLIMENT THE FEMININE ESSENCE, NOT PRIDE IN TAKIN' THE PUSSY. IF I HAD THE CHOICE IN HURTIN' MYSELF OR HURTIN' SOMEONE ELSE, BETTER THEM THAN ME. I'M JUST BEIN' REAL.

Jul 9, 2002
Better Them than you????

EDJ, If you a guy had a gun to a little baby's head and told you to bend over so he could rape you or he'd kill the baby what would you do?

May 14, 2002
Edj, I feel what you are saying but not all homosexuals are feminem [ sp? ] tho .. and no I'm not gay I'm happy with my girl now and I don't know any persons close to me who are gay but I can look at things very open minded.

and some people are proud to be gay tho.. you know comming out for their 'believes' and for their sexual feelings for other man.

But I think this whole thing is kind of a personal choice tho..
It's true that there are alot of feminem homo sexuals out there and I hate them because the way they walk, talk and act and shit. and the clothes they wear. but I don't mind them being gay and shit...
They enjoy taking a shot in the mouth from another man otherwise they wouldn't be gay, right?
And they don't hate us cuz were straight atleast I don't think so tho