RAPIST OR A FAg?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 17, 2004
I don't understand EDJ.. knowing that you're religious and all... either one of the choices is in context satan's work.

Like the guy above said, you would have to be an evil sadistic type psychopath to be able to get horny while holdin' down a screaming, crying, suffering female. The same type of people who are pedophiles... The psychological profile of someone who feels inferior to their peers and sexually insecure.

MOST IMPORTANTLY ANY MAN WHO HAS RAPED A FEMALE HAS FAILED IN HIS MASCULINE DUTY TO PROTECT FEMALES... thus in some way internally or externally you must have been stripped of your manhood way before performing such an act.

I think to most people, child molesters and rapists are far below gays...

Anyone who chooses rapist is probably psychologically and sexually insecure.

Having been said you know what my answer is... and no, I'm very comfortable with my sexuality.... and i've probably gotten a lot more pussy than any of you fucks. hahah.. and that is without "takin' advantage" of it, LOL you fuckin losers.

Feb 24, 2006
EDJ said:
^WHAT MADE YOU WANNA BRINg THIS OLD ASS THREAD BAK UP? YOU CAME OUT THE CLOSET OR SAMETHIN'?
lol hahaha I remember you asking this question way back in the day, when Roloc was running the site. This thread must be part II. Damn though you started it in 2002 and it's still going, who woulda thought homie...

Sep 28, 2004
Wow, what a thread.

Hm..

As a woman, I guess my options would be different. I'd go lesbian before I assaulted a man. ( Depending on how you meant assault) It's harder to rape a man than rape a woman.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
EDJ said:
^LOL JUST ONE QUESTION. HOW DID YOU REMEMBER THIS POST?
I was bored and going through my old posts and saw this and remembered all the entertainment I got from it and figured I'd up it again to see if I could get more. Haha :beard:

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
TIMMY, TIM, TIM,
I gUESS THIS ONE STUK TO YOU. WHAT'S SO FUNNY IS IF YOU gO BAK AND RE-READ CERTAIN MEMBERS ANSWERS AND SEE HOW THEY CHANgED FROM THEN TIL NOW. I AIN'T gONNA SAY NO NAMES BUT I WAS JUST BORED AND SO HAPPENED TO START READIN' FROM PAgE 1.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
SHEA said:
WE ALL KNOW YOU HATE US....ALL. LOL

BUT YOUR ONE LINERS & SHIT ARE FULLY CLASSICAL ON HERE.

YOU SHOULD COME SHED SOME LIGHT ON THESE BOARDS MORE OFTEN
I'm a pretty busy man, but if I can remember I'll bless you all from time to time. That is if I'm not in jail, apparently killing a midget is illegal, like they're actually a real person or something. Crazy laws, if a man can't kill a midget while fucking a goat and jacking off a dead donkey in the privacy of a womens restroom at mcdonalds, well then the terrorists have won my friend.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
EDJ said:
TIMMY, TIM, TIM,
I gUESS THIS ONE STUK TO YOU. WHAT'S SO FUNNY IS IF YOU gO BAK AND RE-READ CERTAIN MEMBERS ANSWERS AND SEE HOW THEY CHANgED FROM THEN TIL NOW. I AIN'T gONNA SAY NO NAMES BUT I WAS JUST BORED AND SO HAPPENED TO START READIN' FROM PAgE 1.
This thread probably helped them come out of the closet.