A Racist portrayal

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Guys and Gals this is something ive seen for like 20 years. You have too and dont even know it. Your always being shown black people in negative ways, this here video shows another subtle form of racism. Ever notice on Ladders how they portray the difference between white workers and black workers? Ok so you might say "they just drew them different to be more descriptive" but why take 25 minutes to draw a white guy when it serves the same purpose as the black worker? There isnt any real need to draw a white person in the first place.

Want to make sense of this, I made a 30 second documentary:

Why are stickers on Ladders racist? - YouTube

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Guys and Gals this is something ive seen for like 20 years. You have too and dont even know it. Your always being shown black people in negative ways, this here video shows another subtle form of racism. Ever notice on Ladders how they portray the difference between white workers and black workers? Ok so you might say "they just drew them different to be more descriptive" but why take 25 minutes to draw a white guy when it serves the same purpose as the black worker? There isnt any real need to draw a white person in the first place.

Want to make sense of this, I made a 30 second documentary:

Why are stickers on Ladders racist? - YouTube
Well, a lot of black folks are pretty negative. Of course there are plenty of good black folks as well, but most are negative.

IMO, I don't believe gangsta rap and gangsta culture breeds good people.

Younger cats in black culture have a fucking problem.

There is nothing racist about that....

Man you can still be a G and be a good person.