PREPARE FOR THE LANDINGS! ARE YOU READY By MICHAEL ELLIGION & AURORA LIGHT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
BOOK OVERVIEW By Mr Ceza

A book that reads like a novel. I felt as if I know these two by the end of the story. Michael Elligion and Aurora Light are contactees, channels, and Investigative reporters who share personnal encounters which lead to the writing of this wonderful book.

In Prepare For The Landings! they reveal what's taking place and what is next for those of us on here on Earth. There is a consciousness awakening throughout the world, but at the same time huge unprecedented upheaval in every aspect of life: spiritually, economically, geographically, politically and socially. Without a doubt, this is the time the ancient prophecies refer to as the "End Times". Never fear! This book sheds light on the true Divine Plan that is unfolding and guidance for those who choose to listen. According to M.E. & A.L. "A New Heaven and A New Earth" are on the horizon, bringing in the Golden Age of Peace.

Michael Ellegion and Aurora Light admit to first-hand experiences with benevolent angelic, human appearing ET's including Ashtar of the Ashtar Command. They go over these communications which include personnal life saving interventions all the way up to Divine Intervention on a planetary scale. These two convey a powerful message of hope, promise and wonder that can open your mind and your heart. One of my favorite books, cause they even talk about a crystal skull, the Atlantean Crystal.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
It's only a matter of time before extraterrestrials make contact with us as a civilization and not on an individual or government level.

I've been reading about aliens since I was about 13 so 20 years now at least and there are a lot of theories and ideas on what an alien is, where they come from etc...

The most creative idea out there is that they're nefarious inter-dimensional demons.

I love the topic and find it interesting. As a matter of fact there are many interesting Youtube videos out there that explore the topic in an extremely wide range.

Obviously I'm skeptical but I do believe aliens exist and have been coming to earth for centuries, and potentially even lent us a hand in technology.

Hell, and I'm not going to call this theory - this is just an idea but I actually believe humans are nothing more than hybrid aliens themselves, and that evolution although true is not responsible for the human race.

Obviously some people think I'm crazy for even attempting to think outside the box but thinking outside of the box is what made humanity so innovative.... The funny part is that it's generally the "crazy" people who turned out to be right throughout history.

But few even bother to sit back and philosophize - they would rather watch TV or listen to music or do other things that people do.

There is more out there than just our needs or wants.