The Pentagon Has A Zombie Apocalypse Emergency Plan?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
The funny part is that our government actually does have a "zombie emergency plan" - that is how fucking stupid our government actually is. And can you believe your tax dollars were used to create such nonsense?

I could see an "extraterrestrial invasion plan" but a plan for zombies?

It's this type of wasteful spending that makes me hate our government.

The government steals so much fucking money they don't know what to do with it.

This is fucking real life not the movies - are idiots so concerned about zombies that our government needs to ease their stupidity?

The funny part is that I know an actor who played a role on the Fox show Prison Break (T-Bag if you're familiar with the show) and this is the nicest guy in the world but idiots actually believe he's some homo rapist convict -- it is so strange.

Maybe we need to start educating the idiots that TV and Movies are fake and for entertainment purposes - of course that's not in the common core plan.

Last edited:

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
In government talk, we the ignorant consuming American is the Zombie. I believe its another way they are preparing for Revolution/Truth being uncovered-Martial Law.

On another Scary note, they have been putting Human Baby pieces from abortions in our food so that one day when the Food runs dry we will Naturally crave Human flesh. FACT: Look it up!

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
How so? Zombies are here and now, I can go less than a mile down the road right now and there will be a few of em right there zombified either lookin fo that fix or stucc from that fix ya dig if that ain't zombies you tell me what is playa

Sorry but a true "zombie" is a drug addict that has been popping pills or shooting for days.

Yeah, they're going to be pretty slow or fast depending on their juice.

You wanna see a Zombie give some random junky 10 Xanax and you will see a zombie... If it mattered a chick barred out of her mind bit me for no reason.

It is quite possible to medicate people to zombies tho.

Feb 2, 2006
there was a excellent coast to coast am show about the zombie apocalypse a couple weeks ago. the episode was about the potential for a zombie outbreak. it discussed the how the rabies virus could be mutated into some sort of zombie virus. i wouldnt put it past the govt if they already had this virus

when the govt wastes so much money we shouldnt be forced to participate in the income tax extortion scheme. the feds could easily get a standard issue hammer from home depot for $20 instead of spending $300 on one. if we dont pay taxes we get everything stolen by the irs. this forced extortion is to subsidize billionaires and regimes like microsoft or the walmart regime who never pay taxes smh

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
In government talk, we the ignorant consuming American is the Zombie. I believe its another way they are preparing for Revolution/Truth being uncovered-Martial Law.

On another Scary note, they have been putting Human Baby pieces from abortions in our food so that one day when the Food runs dry we will Naturally crave Human flesh. FACT: Look it up!

Look at common core as a fact of that - that is nothing more than a way of making kids rethink.... They'll be total morons in the future and completely obedient to their masters (teachers) hence the government - it's like Orwellian 1984 shit...

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
I'm one of the last of a generation....

Now it's PS4's, video games, the gong show with Bill Stewart and MSNBC...

My Libertarian beliefs and values are enough to keep me away from that nonsense.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
I'm one of the last of a generation....

Now it's PS4's, video games, the gong show with Bill Stewart and MSNBC...

My Libertarian beliefs and values are enough to keep me away from that nonsense.
I feel you...I'm taking the middle route, I choose no side. I am all for Liberty! I just don't follow just one side of the story.