New Atheism's most polarising figure?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
I watched this a few days ago - it was quite disappointing actually. He was way too soft on religion in that interview, at the very least there was absolutely no need to say the Pope and the archbishop of Canterbury are evolutionists - they aren't, never were, never will be, because even the softest form of Christianity is absolutely incompatible with modern understanding of evolution. On top of that, while Al Jazeera is a good place to get news from around the world with relatively less ideological bias and polarization than commonly found in a lot of Western media, especially in the US, they just can't escape their roots in the Persian gulf and will never approach that subject the way it should be. The kind of questions they asked and the way they asked them were very telling...

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Oh, and Dawkins is very very far from the most militant atheist out there - he is quite soft in fact compared to a PZ Myers for example (and PZ Myers does not go as deep into things as I do so even he is not at the extreme of the distribution). So the title itself is absurd.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I don't even know how people can be atheist anymore now thatt the god particle has been discovered.
I MEAN DUH!!! How stupid can these people be? It's like they need god to come down himself and slap some faith into their heathen asses. They would probably still come up with some "science" to discredit our holy lords existence even if that did happen.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
I don't even know how people can be atheist anymore now thatt the god particle has been discovered.
The "God particle" is a disastrous metaphor choice (and I am not at all sure it was a scientist that came up with it) even more disastrously picked up by the scientifically cluelss media.

Hutch

Sicc OG
Mar 9, 2005
Fuck that faggot nigga
I can only assume MrDiamond thought this was the blabbering of minds forum. If you want your opinion to count, at least try to display some level of intelligence, however primitive.

Richard Dawkins is most certainly not the most outspoken of atheists. Perhaps he's worried that, as the poster child for atheism, a too-extreme approach might make him a target for religious fanatics - unlike them, he knows you don't go to a better place after you die....

Hutch

Sicc OG
Mar 9, 2005
Fuck that faggot nigga
I can only assume MrDiamond thought this was the blabbering of minds forum. If you want your opinion to count, at least try to display some level of intelligence, however primitive.

Richard Dawkins is most certainly not the most outspoken of atheists. Perhaps he's worried that, as the poster child for atheism, a too-extreme approach might make him a target for religious fanatics - unlike them, he knows you don't go to a better place after you die....

Nov 10, 2008
So. When can one be an earthling on earth(GODLESS) and at the same time love/and or hate Earth without being labeled? Is there a default?