The National Debt and Federal Budget Deficit Deconstructed - Tony Robbins

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
i wish he instead explained how the debt we "owe to ourselves" is imaginary.

the great depression happened, people starved, and it had nothing to do with not having any food to feed them , or shelter to house them. It was because we lost in a game that we made up.
a crazy bunch of monkeys we are.

Nov 24, 2003
i wish he instead explained how the debt we "owe to ourselves" is imaginary.

the great depression happened, people starved, and it had nothing to do with not having any food to feed them , or shelter to house them. It was because we lost in a game that we made up.
a crazy bunch of monkeys we are.

hahahaha

Do you watch The Walking Dead? As I was watching the other night, I couldn't help but notice the similarities between zombies and humans and wondered to myself what, at a basic level, really even makes us any different from the zombies in the show. We both walk around basically eating and destroying shit.

May 14, 2002
I liked the explanations about a million vs a billion vs a trillion.

But for the rest I agree with SeriouslyThug and Mr. Nice Guy, at the moment we are nothing but parasites.
With the potential to become a beautiful symbioses but that seems far away right now.

Mar 8, 2006
www.thephylumonline.com
I liked the explanations about a million vs a billion vs a trillion.

But for the rest I agree with SeriouslyThug and Mr. Nice Guy, at the moment we are nothing but parasites.
With the potential to become a beautiful symbioses but that seems far away right now.
I don't think we can ever realize it through violent force. I am personally prepared to fend for myself for awhile and deal with the consequences of my actions, be them good or bad or economically equitable. Hard to fly with clipped wings.

Jan 31, 2008
hahahaha

Do you watch The Walking Dead? As I was watching the other night, I couldn't help but notice the similarities between zombies and humans and wondered to myself what, at a basic level, really even makes us any different from the zombies in the show. We both walk around basically eating and destroying shit.

i havent watched that but i can see the correlation.

although i personally believe that most of the people are pretty much walking dead, just mechanical identities fighting for survival for the identity itself and nothing else.

we were bred to be consumer machines and that is what we became.
And for the sake of the survival of an illegitimate, nonexistent identity, it will remain in need of food or "validation" in this case, per momentary basis because over time life starts to naturally set in and the illusion of the identity begins to dissolve.
A lot of "soul-searching" humans will individually have to do where we sift through the delusions we have about who we are and what life is before any real change can take place.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
hahahaha

George A. Romero films = commentary on society and humanity